Aerowings 2004 Gps Flightplan

markcable

Hi,

how do you get the autopilot to fly the flightplan in the default FS2004 gps rather than the fmc, as after activating the flightplan on the fmc, i do not get courses or waypoints on the map page on the PFD.

regards, Mark

p.s. i have set the EFis controls to the following

BRG-waypt

CRS-LNav

Format-Map

Hi Shaun,

sorry my mistake, its the Eurowings Pro Commuter Airlnes package from Aerosoft for FS2004 Ver3.2

I have the same problems with displaying the FMC flightplan on the navigation display with all the aircraft in this package.

I have now managed to fly the FS2004 flightplan in the gps in the BAE146-300QT non-efis, however it does'nt always folow all the waypoints especially if there is a large alteration of course, the aircraft just flys straight past the waypoint and i have to click off the V/L function on the autopilot panel and then re-click it on again to make the arcraft change course. Which is a bit of a pain if you are doing a long flight and you want to come back to the aircraft later.

I did post this question last year, and i think you replyed then, however the issue was never resolved and i was wondering if anything had changed since then. I noticed thet the FMC in the Eurowings package is by Flight 1, and after installing Eurowings I then installed Flight 1's ATR-72, would this have caused the problem do you think? I have updated the AIRAC to the latest.

regards, Mark

Hi Shaun,

yes i have tried the tutorial and I still don't get any waypoints on the ND, have managed to get the default gps to work now on the bae-146. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and stil no joy.

regrads, Mark

Hello Mark,

Okay everything seems fine.

If your flight plan is all correct and you have activated it it should show up on the ND.

To get it to show on the ND click on the "Pull Up" button on the 2d panel and then select the following.

CRS Switch - LNAV

Format - MAP

Range - as desired

BRG - as desired.

The picture below shows the BAe 146 EFIS flying a plan.

BAEEfisNDdisplay.jpg

Hi Shaun,

can confirm Nav/GPS switch is set to Nav.

Have tried starting with the default Cessna at KSEA flight, only the airbus gets waypoints on the ND, the ND's on the BAE 146 or ATR's with EFIS remain without waypoints in map mode. All power switches on, FMC fully activated with same route entered for the airbus. EFIS control panel set to state in previous posts.

regards, Mark :D

Hello Mark,

Can you try the tutorial flight but use the BAe instead and follow all the steps to set up the FMC except for the obvious changes for the BAe. make sure that you put fuel reserves and everything in in the Int Ref that required.

Then check the ND to see if the flight plan shows in map mode.

As you can see the flight plan shows on the BAe EFIS so something must be astray.

Hi Shaun,

Whew! finally managed to get the flightplans to show up. I found that in the Bae146 and ATR after inputing the data into the perf init page and executing (no flight plan appears) you then have to go back into the legs page and press execute again and hey presto. This threw me as in most FMC's after you press execute the first time the flightplan appears, as what happens when you use the Airbus.

Anyway thanks for all your help

regards, Mark :D

Gentlemen:

After reading all the answers to this thread I think this problem is rather complicated. I have the same problem with my Eurowings ATR 72. No display of flightplan. I set everything as per the instructions (active plan, RNV) , I start with the Cessna default, but nothing. The most I can get is a double lined yellow arrow that aims to the correct heading for the next waypoint of the flight plan. I have tried the GPS/NAV switch in both sides, nothing. When I press the NAV buttom in the AP panel nothing happens either. I have reinstalled the software also.

Whan could I be making wrong?. Any help will be appreciated.

Jorge Palacios

Guest Hodge001

HI Jorge

The Eurowings FMC did at one time have a flight plan display problem, in that if the temperature was not entered into the FMC then no flight plan would be displayed, I must admit that I thought that they had patched this particular bug, but it may be worth trying if you have not already.

Other than the procedures mentioned in the posts above, I really can not think of anything else to offer.

Jim Hodkinson