Release Date... (released At This Moment)

• Aerosoft
Mathijs... can you say what the price will be yet? Also can you say how long the Disk version will be?

Should be 29.95 Euro (including EEC VAT if you are required to pay that). Around $32 for US folks that do not need to pay this. Think per polygon this will be the cheapest aircraft ever.

I intend to deliver the boxed files 10 days after the online release and it will take the slaves in the basement another week or so to get the boxes ready for shipment after that.

At this moment we plan to release on Wednesday May 6th.

Thank you so much Mathijs.

Your timing is perfect (as are your products).

My birthday (60th) is on Saturday 9th May - I have found the perfect birthday present!

Expect to see the Aussie Black Cat gracing the skies regularly 'down under' (not to forget the Bush Hawk, Beaver and Twin Otter also - I like Aerosoft aircraft....).

Malcolm

• Aerosoft
Thanks Mathijs...I'm going to try and be patient for disk version but that isnt gong to be easy :)

Mind if I ask why you prefer the disk version? It will have a partially printed manual, but the download version will be more up to date.

Hi Mathijs... its mainly financial as I'm out of work at the moment and have limited funds. With the EU nearly on parity with GBP it will cost me £29 to get it direct from you whereas if I get it from a UK retailer I may be able to get it for £18. its certainly worth £29 but I have to save money where I can.

Download is great and as you say more up to date (done that with most things I've got from you...F16, Beaver, Seahawk etc) and preferred to do that when I could as then you the developers get more of the proceeds. But needs must :) If you can give me an unemployed discount I'd rather get it from you :)

Matt

• Aerosoft
Slaves in the basement? :lol:

Sure, they are the unsung heroes of Aerosoft. Out of sight they send out hundreds of boxes every day. Most people don't realize how large our warehouse is. We handle something between 50 and 75% of ALL (not just ours) FS addon boxes worldwide. It's not glorious work like mine, bathing in the limelight (lol).

As they are the only ones who REALLY work (I mean lifting boxes, loading trucks etc) they are often, yet lovingly, referred to as the slaves in the basement. Check them out here: http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/company.html and scroll down to Logistics & Purchase. Sascha Baumhoer is without a doubt one of those rare folks that got a major influence on our hobby but you probably never heard his name.

• Aerosoft

Release Candidate 03 is being uploaded to our servers right now. We got two open issues to solve before release:

- The glass in front of the artificial horizon on the Sperry AP is broken and needs to be replaced by Maintenance

- The Aerosoft Sound Module (you will love that btw) got a problem because it does not want to play some sound unless the view is toggled via outside to back in the VC.

Both things should be easy to solve, so we are still shooting for a release on Monday or Tuesday.

• Aerosoft
Release Candidate 03 is being uploaded to our servers right now. We got two open issues to solve before release:

- The glass in front of the artificial horizon on the Sperry AP is broken and needs to be replaced by Maintenance

- The Aerosoft Sound Module (you will love that btw) got a problem because it does not want to play some sound unless the view is toggled via outside to back in the VC.

Both things should be easy to solve, so we are still shooting for a release on Monday or Tuesday.

First item solved, small tweaks being done.

• Aerosoft
Hi Mathijs... its mainly financial as I'm out of work at the moment and have limited funds. With the EU nearly on parity with GBP it will cost me £29 to get it direct from you whereas if I get it from a UK retailer I may be able to get it for £18. its certainly worth £29 but I have to save money where I can.

Download is great and as you say more up to date (done that with most things I've got from you...F16, Beaver, Seahawk etc) and preferred to do that when I could as then you the developers get more of the proceeds. But needs must :) If you can give me an unemployed discount I'd rather get it from you :)

Matt

Just checked... if anybody sells this for less then the download price plus shipping they are not making money on it. Does not say it won't happen though. I am working on a deal for VA pilots for this aircraft, we do think VA's are the future of our hobby and we like to support them as much as possible.

May I ask what you consider to be a "VA"? Does it have to use Vatsim or IVAO? Can it be a smaller FS Host flight group?

I look forward to adding another amphibious aircraft to my hangar. There simply aren't enough out there for FSX. The Cat will fill a big gap.

• Aerosoft
May I ask what you consider to be a "VA"? Does it have to use Vatsim or IVAO? Can it be a smaller FS Host flight group?

I look forward to adding another amphibious aircraft to my hangar. There simply aren't enough out there for FSX. The Cat will fill a big gap.

We make these deals with Virtual Airlines (because they got names and numbers etc), but they do not have to use any online flying community. Right now we can't offer it to people who have an IVAO number but we are working on that as well.