Us Cities X - 'the Next One'

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aerosoft
Hi, i see the US Cities X uses Microsoft Live 3d models in FSX, they look's like 100% same :)

We can't be 100% sure because basically we just buy the licensed 3d files and add autogen, vegetation, helipads, smaller airports and other flightsim related stuff, but it could very well be the same source is used on MSN. In any case it makes it easier to see if it is any good hey?

Guest ToniJH80

Yep, i usually make my all city sceneries for FS using photos and 3d software for modeling. Your US X sceneries are Framerate friendly and i enjoy very much FSX now, cos i purchased this low price scenery Indianapolis for FSX today. Thank you once again.

Here is screenshots what i did for FSX Miami and Oklahoma City. I have lot of cities in my computer, some of them are in avsim or in flightsim, but most of them are in my computer and not shared.

All buildings in these pictures are my modeled.

OKC in FSX:

okc1.jpg

okc2.jpg

Miami in FSX:

mia1n.jpg

mia2.jpg

mia3.jpg

I am pretty sure that the next city will be....

Minneapolis !!

(you´ll see the similarity: Indianapolis -> Minneapolis ! So they only have to work on the first letters of the Scenery :blink: )

Am I on television now? Can I Hav te Price pliiiess

Well, I know it's not either of these, but I really hope to see either of these soon:

1. Chicago (my home town)

2. Las Vegas

Of course, I have a feeling there are few cities that I'm not interested in, but the above two I'm ready to jump on.

Okay first to guess the next city in the series US Cities X gets it for free;

quiz01.jpg

As you will understand this next one is a bit harder on FPS.

I'll say Seattle because you would never post the space needle in it and the needle is not in the thick of the downtown buildings anyway.....