Rome, it's good...

• Aerosoft

Should I tell you folks that a product released by a competing company is good and that you should consider buying it?

Yes. FS is my hobby as well and Rome by Clouds9 is dammed good. No matter who sells it. Good scenery, solid folks, reasonable price.

Hi Mathijs and all,

Yep, Rome rules, got it, been there for real, wowie, great scenery, right in line with the Venice scenery done by some other really outstanding people.

Alberto and Cloud 9 makes good stuff.

Fiat G.91 is cool as well (I did paints along with Vin blahhh....) and the '104 will be outstanding me thinks :D Paints there as well

:lol:

Best

Dag

Mathijs, if you like products of other companies and post that on your own forum, i hope that you won't mind this:

preview2.jpg

I think you'll like this plane as well. I think Dag has already informed you about it :lol:

But like you said, that Rome scenery is just wonderful :D

Yes, Rome is fantastically portrayed in that scenery. I'm a fan of all of Alberto's work, he's been there to back up his work, and he has some stuff lined up that looks fantastic (a BAC-1-11 amongst them)

Mathijs. you guys should get together, have some drinks, talk a little shop.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dave H

• 1 year later...
Should I tell you folks that a product released by a competing company is good and that you should consider buying it?

Yes. FS is my hobby as well and Rome by Clouds9 is dammed good. No matter who sells it. Good scenery, solid folks, reasonable price.

I've had Cloud 9's Rome since the initial release...One of my favorite places to fly!

Still doesn't seem that long ago that these talents were hanging around the same team, Lago......I'm glad you're both now totaly independant and creating excellent add-ons for the community.

Sundog,

Rome city is a little bit bigger than Venice, so framerates are a bit lower in Rome :wink:

I have to agree, Rome is a beautiful scenery as Venice is.

But Rome airport is much much better than Venice airport, much more action and traffic. And framerates at the Rome airport are very good.

Bernhard