Farming Simulator 2009

Shaun Fletcher

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am not having problems with registering the product.

I bought my product.

What I am having problems with is this: When I launch it the screen just goes black and nothing ever loads.

However, when I tab out and tab back in the cursor appears, but nothing else.

I have tried pretty much everything! (re-install; disabling firewall + anti-virus; trying to launch in windowed mode - which doesn't work, cos you can't set a target on game.exe; Restarting my computer; Trying to patch the game, but it just says: "Farming Simulator is not installed, when I try to do so; Updating Graphics + sound drivers; Updating Direct X)

And yes. I do meet the system requirements.

Any help?

Andy.

Hello!

I got same kind of problem.

When I try to run game, it tries to start and "Error! shader model 2.0 is reguired to run this application"appears..

I got all the latest drivers, I tried to force run shader 2.0 with rivatuner, tried to run it on administator mode,XP SP2 compatibility mode, tried everything, still same problem. Allso tried to run it with older,actually oldest drivers I found on video card..Does'n work...

Allso, problem with patching. It says "farming simulator 2009 is not installed!"...I bought game from store,so its a DVD,not a gold edition as i know.

Specs:

Windows vista 64-bit

Intel core2 duo E6850 3.0ghz

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 512

8GT DDR2 1066mhz

DirectX 9/10

I just lose my mind with this....

Funny thing is that it works "fine" with my older steel, intel pentium 4 1.6ghz,nvidia 7***,1GT ddr 333... Just lagging a lot :D

Is it just so that the game does not meet those better video cards or drivers?

Build up some kind of hotfix for it or something, cause I can't turn it back to store anymore..

This is no good advertising guys, you should build those games to meet todays computers, not something from year 2000...

And sorry for my english, I'm Finnish.

THNX 'n SRY.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

laugh.gif WOW, I just got done emailing support about my problem and they responded back in about 2 minutes with a new product key for me to use for the english version and it worked!!! nidir, email support with your order info and they will send you the new key. Thanks Aerosoft support for the quick response..

NYJ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Telll me the activation code for english version PLEASEEEEEE!

thanx!

=(

Well, I reckon that will be a short forum membership.

I'll give him a chance this time as I wrote a reply to his mail at the shop after his post here and informed him we dont give keys away but they need to purchase the program.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have had this game since november and just recently i took the short cut off my pc but all of the files were still on so it was still activated, i them came this week to re get it but i installed the gold one instead by accident, i then got the 2009 again and installed that and went on to my previously saved game and went to harvest some crop but the second i started i got the Platform error message, Is there any way i can sort this without fully uninstalling it and then starting all over again

Hello Mcculchris,

Maybe you ought to un-install the Farming Sim completely then remove any folders if they still exist and then use a registry cleaner, once done then re-install.

Also as A matter of interest where did you purchase Farming Sim from.

so how will i keep my saved games or will i have to start a new all over again, and it was given to me as a present by my dads dad who has sadly passed on earlier this year as he knew that i was in to simulators and knew that i liked the machines that farmers used.