Farming Simulator 2009

Shaun Fletcher

Hello tom,

Your mail would have been passed onto the correct department to deal with, hopefully they'll get back to you when they start work on Monday.

hi, thanks for your reply.. i havent recieved any email from support about my problem. is there anywhere else i can email?

thanks tom

Hello Folks,

We are getting a lot of folks just lately asking for Farming Simulator keys as there's dont work.

At the shop we only sell the download version which has a key which is continuous and has no dashes in it.

If you have a version on disc that you have been sold and your key does not work then you need to contact

either the person who sold you the disc or the developrs themselves.

Also be very weary of buying software from Car Boot Sales Markets etc as the counterfeit market is rife with

games whereby people get home and find the key either doesn't work or is completely of the wrong type.

Only purchase your game from a reputable dealer who you know will be there the day after.

Hi Shaun,

I bought this product yesterday and I must say that this one was a very peasant surprize. I have a couple of questions though:

1) Supposedly this download version is the latest. It turns out it is not, because after I checked the patch notes, the new functionality that comes with the patch, is not in the game. So I downloaded and installed the patch for the Simmarket download version and installed it. It seems like it worked fine and the new functionality is there now.

Do I run the risk that I messed up something due to the fact that I applied the patch intended for the Simmarket download, or should it be ok?

2) When harvesting canola even though stuff (dust, by the looks of it) comes out of the end of the cutter, I don't see any type of hay/straw on the ground. Is it supposed to be like that? Or is it there, but it just looks different?

3) When collecting bottles, neither the quantity collected nor the percentage of reputation increases. They just remain 0 (both of them). Is there anything I overlooked, or is this a known bug?

4) Does anyone know what the normal order is to work the land? I mean, first you plough, then you cultivate, seed, spray, harvest? And how can I determine which part I have sprayed yet and which not?

5) Is there any noticable effect of rain to anything in the game? I mean, is it better to sow right before it rains (seems logical to me, but I'm not a farmer). Same with collecting hay or straw; is it better to not let this stay out in the rain in the game?

Anyway, great game, I love it. Just some questions.

Thanks in advance for any answers given.

Marc

• 1 month later...

Hello dp17wckf,

Please write to support@aerosoft.com if you haven't already done so regarding this please.

Hello I have the same problem so can you give me the key that works because I would really like to play the game

Thanks

Hello Folks,

If you have registration issues with the Farming Simulation purchased from Simmarket you need to contact the Devs at there Homepage.

The address is on the product page, we cannot support this one as we aren't responsible for the keys issued there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am not having problems with registering the product.

I bought my product.

What I am having problems with is this: When I launch it the screen just goes black and nothing ever loads.

However, when I tab out and tab back in the cursor appears, but nothing else.

I have tried pretty much everything! (re-install; disabling firewall + anti-virus; trying to launch in windowed mode - which doesn't work, cos you can't set a target on game.exe; Restarting my computer; Trying to patch the game, but it just says: "Farming Simulator is not installed, when I try to do so; Updating Graphics + sound drivers; Updating Direct X)

And yes. I do meet the system requirements.

Any help?

Andy.

Hello JDGreen,

If you sent them to that address they should have been received.

Did you check to see if any replies are in your spam folder!

i have still nothinghuh.gif

how long should wait untill i sent dhem another one?

or is there something else i can do?

Thank you so much for your help i will be sure to look to your company in the future for more products.

I will also let you no if this key works i did receve your latest e-mail!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I seem to lost where to sign in to re-download the game and to retreive my key i went to the aerosoft shop website to sign in to see if it is there. If you could please send me a email telling me how I will be able to re-download the game, due to the fact I had to wipe my hard drive.

Thank you,

Rssbseball

I seem to lost where to sign in to re-download the game and to retreive my key i went to the aerosoft shop website to sign in to see if it is there. If you could please send me a email telling me how I will be able to re-download the game, due to the fact I had to wipe my hard drive.

Thank you,

Rssbseball

Hello Rssbseball

Please go to www.aerosoft.com and select a country, then on the new page on the left frame under the section headed: Download-Version: choose Your Account This will take you to the logging in page.

Once logged in a new page will open.

Towards the top you will see a section titled Overview (show all orders)

Directly underneath this you should see you order. Press on the

hyperlinked view button to the right and it will bring up all the

details about your order. Your serial key and download link are

there.

Hello Rssbseball

Please go to www.aerosoft.com and select a country, then on the new page on the left frame under the section headed: Download-Version: choose Your Account This will take you to the logging in page.

Once logged in a new page will open.

Towards the top you will see a section titled Overview (show all orders)

Directly underneath this you should see you order. Press on the

hyperlinked view button to the right and it will bring up all the

details about your order. Your serial key and download link are

there.

I finally found out what was wrong, I entered my email in the forget password and I forgot a letter in my email when I signed up is there a way I can change this. Or if there a way you can add a letter to it, it should be longhornfan847 and not longhonfan.

Thank you