Farming Simulator 2009

Shaun Fletcher

Please Note: We are getting requests for Activation keys for Farming Simulator not purchased from Aerosoft.

If you did not purchase it directly from Aerosoft as a download then please do not request a key but instead contact the vendor

who sold you the product.

Farming Simulator 2009 (Aerosoft Version)

The sequel of the popular "Farming Simulator" contains a plenty of new features and improvements.

Assume the role of a young farmer and experience the workaday life on the countryside. Choose from

many vehicles and equipment and explore the large, over 4 km2 sized and free accessible island.

Play the improved career mode and begin with a sparely equipped farm and some old outdated vehicles.

Your goal is to whip the farm into shape, extend the vehicle fleet and become a successful farmer.

Through several activities like plowing fields, seeding, pressing bales and the final harvest, you earn the

financial resources which allow you to buy better equipment. Visit the local agricultural machinery store to

buy new vehicles, equipment or to sell your old machines. You can choose from 7 very detailed tractors, 4

combine harvesters and over 20 tools like ploughs, seeder, baler and a self loading wagon. Thanks to

the cooperation with the AGCO Corporation, owner of the famous Fendt brand, you take control of very

detailed tractors and combine harvesters. Due the additional collaboration with Poettinger there are also

many authentic tools available. And if this variety of machinery still doesn't suffice your needs, you can

download a plenty of vehicles, equipment and other modifications from the Internet. Because of the

improved mod system you install the new content easy and automatic.

The new "Farming Simulator 2009" also contains many various missions and tutorials, as well as a

realistic day and night cycle with changing weather conditions. Further you can activate computer-

controlled vehicles which help you getting your work done.

This is also in English.

Features:

* Career mode with business section

* Lots of different missions and tutorials

* Large vehicle fleet with authentic Fendt machines

* Plenty of very detailed equipment

* 4 different crops: barley, corn, canola and wheat

* Day and night cycle with weather change

* AI traffic and computer-controlled assistants

* Download additional vehicles and equipment with automatic mod installation

* Gamepad and steering wheel support

landwirtschaftssimulator_9.jpg

landwirtschaftssimulator_6.jpg

landwirtschaftssimulator_3.jpg

landwirtschaftssimulator_8.jpg

landwirtschaftssimulator_7.jpg

landwirtschaftssimulator_10.jpg

• Upvote 1

hi,

i bought this product on this site a few houres agouw, installation was perfect but when i started the product and it was asking for a activation key and i entered the key it's saying as followed: product activation failed, invalid registration key.

regards

nick

hi,

i bought this product on this site a few houres agouw, installation was perfect but when i started the product and it was asking for a activation key and i entered the key it's saying as followed: product activation failed, invalid registration key.

regards

nick

Hello, I also just purchased farming simulator 2009 about an hour ago and I'm also showing the same error "product activation failed, invalid registration key". It only failed when you go into the english version of the game. But under the german version the product key works. Can someone please help nidir and myself as soon as possible??? We need to get the English version to work correctly with the serial code that was sent to us. Again, the code only works with the german language version and not the english.

Thanks

NYJ :unsure:

Hello, I also just purchased farming simulator 2009 about an hour ago and I'm also showing the same error "product activation failed, invalid registration key". It only failed when you go into the english version of the game. But under the german version the product key works. Can someone please help nidir and myself as soon as possible??? We need to get the English version to work correctly with the serial code that was sent to us. Again, the code only works with the german language version and not the english.

Thanks

NYJ :unsure:

hi,

thanks for your answer, now i know at least that i'm not alone with the problem. ;)

regards

nick

Nick & NYJ,

Have either of you got the English version working or have you received an answer from support? I only ask because this looks like an interesting simulation that I’d like to have.

hi,

thanks for your answer, now i know at least that i'm not alone with the problem. ;)

regards

nick

nadir, I just sent an email to support@aerosoft.com along with my order info. I'm just waiting for a response. If you havent already you should email support and attach your order info so they can resolve the issue as soon as possible.

:lol: WOW, I just got done emailing support about my problem and they responded back in about 2 minutes with a new product key for me to use for the english version and it worked!!! nidir, email support with your order info and they will send you the new key. Thanks Aerosoft support for the quick response..

NYJ :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

so i just bought this game and am haveing some problems with the activation. i enter the code and i get a product activation failed server busy try later ive tried a few times now and still dont work. i tried it on my laptop to see if it works and it did but it dont have the graphic card to run the game. i sent a message to the support and am waiting on a response but can any one help me please i really want to play this game.

FARMING Simulator?

Does it come with a smell-o-vision addon... ;)

Or the need to spend a hundred hours a month on EU paperwork just to keep the Man from the Ministry from paying an unannounced visit..?

May I suggest the first patch to include the `broken-gate-bloody-travellers-have-parked-on-land-get-me-the-slurry-trailer` option? B)

Causing a tailback on the local roundabout, now that's realism!

Does it come with `vetrinary` or do you have to insert your own arm into the cows, err, lets not go there :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Simon,

You could get a bag of finest manure and place under ones computer chair, also if you claim a farming subsidy you could get a new 4x4 to drive round in every year!

FARMING Simulator?

Does it come with a smell-o-vision addon... ;)

Or the need to spend a hundred hours a month on EU paperwork just to keep the Man from the Ministry from paying an unannounced visit..?

May I suggest the first patch to include the `broken-gate-bloody-travellers-have-parked-on-land-get-me-the-slurry-trailer` option? B)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Simon,

You could get a bag of finest manure and place under ones computer chair, also if you claim a farming subsidy you could get a new 4x4 to drive round in every year!

LOL i just bought it so far my graphics card which is fine for FSX and fs9(maxed out settings) is having major issues with it getting those _sun ray lines spikes what ever u call them all ove so it unplayable. :angry: this is why i like try before buy if I known it would not have run worth a darn I would not have bought it

• 2 months later...

plaese could you send me the activation key for farming simualator mine does not work. thanks

laugh.gif WOW, I just got done emailing support about my problem and they responded back in about 2 minutes with a new product key for me to use for the english version and it worked!!! nidir, email support with your order info and they will send you the new key. Thanks Aerosoft support for the quick response..

NYJ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

please could someone give me the ctivation key mine does not work. thanks

Hi, I also have the same problem with my version (english) could someone please send me a activation code that works.

thanks

please could someone give me the ctivation key mine does not work. thanks

Hi, could someone please send me an activation code that works I keep on getting the invalid message. Thanks