Autobrake 2.04 Hangs Fsx

Ender

I have used to read, now it is time to write...

OK, I have installed it, revert FSUIPC4.30 to 4.20 (Autobrake hangs in 4.30 when depressing pedals). But it is even worse. In v4.30 only the AB hangs, now all the FSX have a Crash to Desktop. Error raporting says it is always diffrent DLL which causes problem. When I do not use AB, FSX is not hanging at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have used to read, now it is time to write...

OK, I have installed it, revert FSUIPC4.30 to 4.20 (Autobrake hangs in 4.30 when depressing pedals). But it is even worse. In v4.30 only the AB hangs, now all the FSX have a Crash to Desktop. Error raporting says it is always diffrent DLL which causes problem. When I do not use AB, FSX is not hanging at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Why do you use very old versions of FSUIPC only? May be you should try the current version first at all ! The current version is 4.507 and make sure you install FSUIPC correct like it is described!

Hi

Why do you use very old versions of FSUIPC only? May be you should try the current version first at all ! The current version is 4.507 and make sure you install FSUIPC correct like it is described!

I did not use Autobrake for a few days and msvcr80.dll still scares me... Not as often but still.

Did anyone can confirm that Autobrake works with FSUIPC4.507 and analog toe brakes? I have serious problems with v4.300 some time ago - that was the reason why I have rolled back.

Did anyone can confirm that Autobrake works with FSUIPC4.507 and analog toe brakes?

I will have to answer myself...

Yes, it works well. I have toe brakes assigned through FSUIPC4.50 and no crashes since week. With and without Autobrake.