German Airports 3 - Hamburg

hskjalm

I have bought the new Hamburg scenery for FS2004. It is very nice and I am happy about it. But I have a problem with the scenery.

When I use CTRL + S to see the scenery from above, I have to zoom very much out to see it. When I zoom closer it disappears and all is green.

I don't have this problem with the "old" Hamburg scenery from German Airports 3 or with any other of the sceneries from Aerosoft.

Here is 2 pictures which shoes what I mean.

This is the closest I can zoom

hamburg01.jpg

when I zoom closer - this happens

hamburg02.jpg

Is there any that have the same problem or have a solution for it?

With Kind Regards

Hans

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is from page 36 in the manual:

"Due to the crossing of the runways and their directions, north- west, north - east, we had to compromise with huge autogen losses. To minimize the loss of autogen (Bumen, Husern...) the areal photograph in the top down view is only visible up to a limited altitude. When going below this altitude the image can no longer be seen. This effect only appears in the mentioned top down view and has no effect on other views such as the 2D or 3D cockpit view."

I see the same thing in my installation and this text seems to describe the situation.