Manhattan X

• Aerosoft

Nice review by Kevin on flightsim.com on Manhattan! He concludes: " Their sceneries nearly always show remarkable talent, and it just astounds me that they can produce such quality in such numbers. Manhattan X is, in a word, inspired; the scenery is the best I've seen for a city area, and other similar metropolitan packages are placed as distant seconds and thirds to this masterpiece. The detail crammed into this small island is quite as outstanding as what I remember from my brief trip to the East Coast. I enjoyed it much more than I expected, and I know I will return here in the future for screen shots, adventure, and the thrill of getting up close to those looming skyscrapers.".

Check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice review by Kevin on flightsim.com on Manhattan! He concludes: " Their sceneries nearly always show remarkable talent, and it just astounds me that they can produce such quality in such numbers. Manhattan X is, in a word, inspired; the scenery is the best I've seen for a city area, and other similar metropolitan packages are placed as distant seconds and thirds to this masterpiece. The detail crammed into this small island is quite as outstanding as what I remember from my brief trip to the East Coast. I enjoyed it much more than I expected, and I know I will return here in the future for screen shots, adventure, and the thrill of getting up close to those looming skyscrapers.".

Check it out!

Where can I get this review?