Aes Ground Crew

Hello, I'm new here and i have try the AES that i want to say about AES is perfect and realastic but i hope you could make som upgrades make some more crew to AES. :rolleyes:

Here is somethings i hope you could upgrade it with:

• New airport ground crew/Marshallers there check your plane for engine failures and for other things
  • 2 ground crew/Marshaller to the full truck
  • New transporters for passengers
  • New follow me car

I hoped it could come up with but only if it can be done :)

Hello, I'm new here and i have try the AES that i want to say about AES is perfect and realastic but i hope you could make som upgrades make some more crew to AES. :rolleyes:

Here is somethings i hope you could upgrade it with:

• New airport ground crew/Marshallers there check your plane for engine failures and for other things
  • 2 ground crew/Marshaller to the full truck
  • New transporters for passengers
  • New follow me car

I hoped it could come up with but only if it can be done :)

Let's see what Oli will bring up on the next version (2.0) :) Don't push him so much... I will lay my trust in him 100% :rolleyes:

Let's see what Oli will bring up on the next version (2.0) :) Don't push him so much... I will lay my trust in him 100% :rolleyes:

I will never push somebody and it's his project not mine but really hope it's gonna be good ;)

Wouldnt mind seeing a ground power unit in the next version too. I always wonder why the AES marshallers dont have the orange things in there hands. http://www.avfueler.com/images/marshaller1.jpg

You have right it could have been nice but we need to wait and see to the 2.0 be released...

I really hope it's gonna be good ;)

Light sabres. "Teach you direct airplanes, I will!" :P

But in the picture attached, hand wands they are. Used at night the ones that are light, light sabers those could be. :lol:

But in the picture attached, hand wands they are. Used at night the ones that are light, light sabers those could be. :lol:

:P It's a good idea with the lights but like i said we are need to wait ;)

There is a post I did awhile ago and asked about the hand wands, so maybe in one of the future updates. the reason Frank mentioned, not to push Oliver is that he gets a lot of requests from us, for new things.

I'm sure he wants to put them all in but it just takes a lot of time, since he was busy with getting aes to work in fsx and also working on new airports that were coming out. I honestly don't see a lot of the stuff that people requested or suggested make it into aes 2.0 I guess maybe 1 or 2 things but I doubt it, to me it looks like it would make it to aes 3.0 but that's just a wild guess.