Rjaf Repaint.

Waleed

I want to use the RJAF F-16 repaint on the same model, but with no fuel tank, and perhaps also one with no weapons.

Is that possible? I was considering a simple cut the textures, and past into a model for each one replacing the existing textures, is that the way to go?

Thanks for any help.

i wouldnt overwrite al the othertextures...just copy and paste the whole texture folder...then look in the other cfg file wich has the fueltank ...copy that part...and paste it into the cfg wich dont have the fueltank...but watch out...you need to set the right following number and the right model in that part too!!!

Good luck!

Gents, we are confusing him here. Let's see...

Copy over the "Texture.AM_RJAF" to the "Aerosoft F-16AM Display" folder and paste in the following lines to that last mentioned folder's aircraft.cfg:

[fltsim.2]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16AM RJAF - clean

sim=F-16 F100 CAT-I

model=BAF-1

panel=

sound=

texture=AM_RJAF

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16AM"

ui_variation="Royal Jordanian AF - Clean"

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description=F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter.

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=RJAF

atc_flight_number=722

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

Then you will have at least have a clean one.

This is what amazes me about this forum. You can NOT get better support than on this forum. You guys are so willing to help others out. You all have my utmost respect.

I only wish other support forums were as good as this one.

Well done guys.

This is what amazes me about this forum. You can NOT get better support than on this forum. You guys are so willing to help others out. You all have my utmost respect.

I only wish other support forums were as good as this one.

Well done guys.

Amen to that. I have been pleasantly surprised with the amount of information available just in this F-16 support forum. It's great to have support that matches the quality of the products. Thanks :)

Gents, we are confusing him here. Let's see...

Copy over the "Texture.AM_RJAF" to the "Aerosoft F-16AM Display" folder and paste in the following lines to that last mentioned folder's aircraft.cfg:

[fltsim.2]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16AM RJAF - clean

sim=F-16 F100 CAT-I

model=BAF-1

panel=

sound=

texture=AM_RJAF

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16AM"

ui_variation="Royal Jordanian AF - Clean"

Thanks Dag.

And thanks to everyone else.

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description=F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter.

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=RJAF

atc_flight_number=722

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

Then you will have at least have a clean one.