How To Change The Payload

Leonski

Hello Gent's,

I have to say this Add-on is totally awesome what a great plane is this!

But can someone can explain to my how to change the payload of the plan.

I have read the manual and tried change it in the Aircraft.cfg but that didn't work.

hi leonski!

what do you mean by changing the payload?

do u mean the fuel or the aircraft it self like the missiles and the bombs?

Payload as in Fuel, missiles and bombs!

I want to fly without the weapons only fuel tanks and the AN/ALQ-131 ECM Pod, AN/ALQ-184 ECM Pod, AN/AAQ-33 Sniper, AN/AAQ-28 Litening and the AN/ASQ-213 HTS

But does this mean in the manual?

Aerosoft F-16 Fighting Falcon 1.10 Manual page 42 & 43!

As said in the first line under Model Configuration Files on page 42

"Although it is NOT possible to change the visual model of the aircraft you can change the behavior of the aircraft."

Basicly it states that you can't change (add/remove) the weapons on the plane (visualy), but you can make them weightless. They remain visual on the plane, but the flight behavoir of the plane itself changes (turning virtualy an full loaded aircraft into an clean example)

As said in the first line under Model Configuration Files on page 42

"Although it is NOT possible to change the visual model of the aircraft you can change the behavior of the aircraft."

Basicly it states that you can't change (add/remove) the weapons on the plane (visualy), but you can make them weightless. They remain visual on the plane, but the flight behavoir of the plane itself changes (turning virtualy an full loaded aircraft into an clean example)

Aha roger now i understand it thanx.