Fsc Registration

vaa_a380

I've just gone to register my downloaded FSC (obtained from PC Aviator) and it does not appear on the drop down menu to enable me to register it and therefore update the version from 8.4 to 8.5.

Also in the readme file it mentions having to run FSCIniConvert.exe prior to running the Database Manager. This file does not appear to have been packaged with the download.

Can you help

Regards

Phil

I've just gone to register my downloaded FSC (obtained from PC Aviator) and it does not appear on the drop down menu to enable me to register it and therefore update the version from 8.4 to 8.5.

Also in the readme file it mentions having to run FSCIniConvert.exe prior to running the Database Manager. This file does not appear to have been packaged with the download.

Can you help

Regards

Phil

OK so whilst waiting for a reply I've managed to fathom it out myself.

Hello Phil,

Its in the FAQs on how to obtain updates.

As for the FSCIniConvert.exe, this is only for folks upgrading to 8.4 from previous versions hence it was'nt needed from 8.4 to 8.5.

Thanks Shaun. A great product