Flying Sideways? O.o

Xilence

Hey!

I seem to be able to do magical things with this aircraft! If I fly slowly (as in below 200kts) and I make a turn I somehow end up flying a tad bit sideways after the turn... I haven't tested this with all flight models though, only with the RNLAF J-055 (and J-016). This is without winds blowing me away!

Can anyone tell me if this is supposed to happen? Because I never knew this was possible with a plane :P.

Hello Xilence,

Sideways, do you mean that when you come out of a turn you end up nearly doing a broadside, that sort of sideways, or for instance if you do a turn to starboard when you level out the plane then drifts sideways in one direction or the other.

Well I tried doing a low-speed barrel roll and I made that one almost sideways when I came out of the roll. But mostly it's when I level out after turning starboard I drift a bit starboard while I should be flying straight :o.

I think it could be a joystick issue indeed, because all my planes tend to turn and yaw to the left when taking of. I'm gonna look for the true problem now :P.

I think it could be a joystick issue indeed, because all my planes tend to turn and yaw to the left when taking of. I'm gonna look for the true problem now :P.

Gentlemen,

If I might suggest something...

Check your FS reality settings, you might have the P-factor/Torque settings turned up high (Sliders all the way to the right) which causes this left-turning-tendency, even in Jets, in FS.

Hope this helps! :)