Flylogic - Patrouille Suisse X (fsx+fs2004)

JamesChams

I'm interested in this one as well. It's also not yet available in the European shop, at simmarket.com only as box version. Will it be available in the shop as download as well (like the Tiger X)? I just love the Flylogic products :-)

Is this what you are looking for:?

http://www.flightsim.com/main/notams09/suis0413.htm

Thank you for the link Mr. Robert S. However, I was refering to Aerosoft's own Shop (English) website. The product is not listed there and I was wondering if it would be sold to the U.S. market at some point too.

Maybe someone in the Aerosoft staff can answer this question?

James,

it was on there in the morning, check the right side under latest products. I am refering to the eu site.

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,10158

"Shukran" Waleed!

(Thank you)

But, its still NOT listed on the American (U.S.) shop listings here: Aerosoft U.S. Shop websites. However, it is now posted in english for the european customers. Maybe the U.S. site soon too ???

Hello Folks,

Some products are listed only on certain parts of the site.

I'm trying to find out if we have a distributor for boxed products in America as yet.

OK Sir; we'll standby! :)

Hello Folks,

At the moment Aerosoft dont have its own distributor in America but products are available via other reseelers like PC Aviator etc.

However you can purchase from our European Site and opt for the cheaper delivery charge of about 8 Euro's.

However this could take 1 to 3 weeks to deliver.

It can be sent by UPS and a lot quicker but obviously more expensive.