Us Cities X - Indianapolis

Will this line of sceneries be compatible with mega scenery earth. For example I just bought the Chicago city pack from megasceneryearth and am wondering if and when you release the Chicago scenery it would work with it. And also if it is compatible could I use the megasceneryearth photorealistic ground with the aerosoft autogen.

Thanks,

AAL763

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this line of sceneries be compatible with mega scenery earth. For example I just bought the Chicago city pack from megasceneryearth and am wondering if and when you release the Chicago scenery it would work with it. And also if it is compatible could I use the megasceneryearth photorealistic ground with the aerosoft autogen.

We are always checking compatibility with other addons in the areas. Just check the manual of Indy that you can download for free without buying the product. There is a section in the manual describing how to get the scenery working with other products in the Indy area.

Bests,

Sascha

What?! They did!? Waaahhh!!!

All that work for nothing. :(

Well, will possibly take it out if there is an update coming.

There is no single file with the RCA Dome that could be deleted. Most 3D objects are in one file.

Bests,

Sascha

What? Take it out?

This is one of the icons of Indy and considering it was only demoed a few months ago I would still like to see it when I fly over. It holds memories for some people. Why go and destroy it? Haven't they done enough in real life? I still have a few tax dollars invested in that thing! LOL :)

JGplanes

Did someone say Homeland Security! Well how do you explain me standing out on the ramp of the new KIND taking pictures like this!

Someone (besides me; maybe with me?) should take on the "newest terminal in the world." I can provide information as needed.... :huh: Besides, I already know where someone could get their hands on a highly detailed gmax model of this. :rolleyes:

JGplanes

IMG_0539.JPG

O.K., so where do I go???

I want I want please.

Any chance of doing Detroit, Michigan, would love to see a nice version of that city.

Possible. :)

Just keep checking the forum during the next weeks.

I love the detail of the downtown Indianapolis area -- I can even see the church on Monument Circle where I was married. BUT...having the old RCA Dome and the new Lucas Oil Stadium together is a distraction.

Regarding the commonality of this package with the others, I can attest to the fact that the Aerosoft scenery "plays well" with the Blueprint software for the Indianapolis airport, which is nice because they provided an update that includes the new Weir Cook Terminal. (I haven't attempted to activate my DreamScenery IndianapolisX software since there is too much overlap. Although they were the first in the Indianapolis scenery market, they haven't been able to keep up.)

I can attest to the fact that the Aerosoft scenery "plays well" with the Blueprint software for the Indianapolis airport

That's good to know, thank you!

I asked those guys for a copy for compatibility testing but didn't get a reply as yet. Hope I will get it soon because there are more cities were Blueprint airports are.

Bests,

Sascha

Nice shot. :)

If you set the Level of Detail Radius, Texture Resolution, and Global Texture resolution a bit higher, the ground surface will look less blurry.

Bests,

Sascha

I love the detail of the downtown Indianapolis area -- I can even see the church on Monument Circle where I was married. BUT...having the old RCA Dome and the new Lucas Oil Stadium together is a distraction.

Regarding the commonality of this package with the others, I can attest to the fact that the Aerosoft scenery "plays well" with the Blueprint software for the Indianapolis airport, which is nice because they provided an update that includes the new Weir Cook Terminal. (I haven't attempted to activate my DreamScenery IndianapolisX software since there is too much overlap. Although they were the first in the Indianapolis scenery market, they haven't been able to keep up.)

I left back in Mrch of last year, so all the changes took place after I left. You are right though, the dome is history, and I was surprised they had it in there.

Is the blueprint KIND any good? I have never used their products before.

I read a review regarding dreamscenery, and when I checked their forum for an update, it sounded like the guy was way behind due to real life commitments.

• 5 months later...

Are you still doing US cities? I've been waiting on the next one.

Yes, just check out the Coming Soon section on my website: http://www.limesim.com/

I'm still working on Lelystad and will be relocating by the end of this month so that I'm about 1 month behind schedule.

Bests,

Sascha