New Rnlaf Paint Scheme!

Xilence

Really....? :rolleyes::lol: The J-016 comes to mind, but of course taste is subjective :D No, I too am getting more used to this scheme, but it still lacks something in my opinion. Anyway, Ray you did a great job on this paint, I really think I couldn't have it done much better.

Well Vin...(edited), to me those 2 Dem liveries you made..are definately also 1 of my favorites...everybody has his own style....DAG, YAGO, You and probably many guys as well are just as good...or maybe even better than i am Mate!

Im not thinking of compatition, still i think we're one of the top LOL :lol::lol: : just kidding

Best Regards and thanx for the kind and positive words!

Just downloaded it, thanks TAFKAM. I'll have a look later when I go blasting throught the skies of the UK. Just love this new paint :)

Thanx,

There are a few minor bugs...but i'll make an update...just check this forum once in a while...

Have a nice flight and happy landings

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TAFKAM,

I've got your updated repaint, so first of all thank you very much for that B). I hope you don't mind but I have an unusual request. Would you be able/willing to do the following:

- remove the orange text from the smokewinders, so they're all black;

- remove the "One team - One mission"-text from the horizontal stabilizers (shock shock, I know, but bear with me :P ), and finally

- on the vertical tail, put the squadron patch of 313 Sqn on the port side and the 311 Sqn patch on the starboard side. I would like the squadron patches placed in the (lighter) orange section of the tail above the (darker) orange part of the lion's tail. And could you use the patches found on this site: http://www.f16demoteam.nl/F16/control.php?...upname=MainPage (I think these "orange" patches blend better with the repaint.

I don't know if all this is possible, so I'm just hoping you will be inclined to do this (all in good time, no need to rush) :blush:.

hey there ,

First of all thank you so much for the repaint! it's fantastic.

The downside is i`m getting an error when i want to select the plane , the error is as followed

errormsg.th.jpg

can you help me out!? thanks!

regards Rik

Hi TAFKAM,

I've got your updated repaint, so first of all thank you very much for that B). I hope you don't mind but I have an unusual request. Would you be able/willing to do the following:

- remove the orange text from the smokewinders, so they're all black;

- remove the "One team - One mission"-text from the horizontal stabilizers (shock shock, I know, but bear with me :P ), and finally

- on the vertical tail, put the squadron patch of 313 Sqn on the port side and the 311 Sqn patch on the starboard side. I would like the squadron patches placed in the (lighter) orange section of the tail above the (darker) orange part of the lion's tail. And could you use the patches found on this site: http://www.f16demoteam.nl/F16/control.php?...upname=MainPage (I think these "orange" patches blend better with the repaint.

I don't know if all this is possible, so I'm just hoping you will be inclined to do this (all in good time, no need to rush) :blush:.

Hmmm,

Ok about the badges, there will be a third and final update...with the new badges...

And in that case i indeed going to make the smokewinders black...

Further well......uhh what are you willing to pay? :lol: just kidding, i'll look when i have some spare time to try to work out your wishes...

Still its a bit weird.....because then the plane wouldn't be as the real one...but ok..ofcourse this wont be a public downing...

Rik, go to your cfg and replace the line SIM with the name of the airfile wich is in your Folder:

[fltsim.X]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16AM RNLAF DEMO J-015

sim=F-16 F100 CAT-I or F-16 CAT-I ( one of these, not both!!)

model=KLU-1

panel=

sound=

texture=KLu_DEMO_J-015

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16AM"

ui_variation="RNLAF, J-015, 313/311 sqn DEMO, Volkel AFB"

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description=F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter.

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=RNLAF

atc_flight_number=015

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

This is because you probably havent updated...

Take care

TAFKAM, just to avoid confusion: I'm not looking to replace your wonderful repaint of J-015, I just want an alternative :). I understand why the air force put the text on the smokewinders and the stabilizers, but IMHO it really detracts from the real world livery. I can live without the squadron badges on the tail, the reason I asked was because I think the tail looks a bit "empty" on the real aircraft.

Anyway, thank you for your willingness to listen to my request and there's absolutely no need to rush :D. In the meantime I'll enjoy J-015 as she is B).

Yes well on fsx i am starting a FSX RNLAF demoteam but idk if i will do it like a solo display team just because that wouldnt be any fun :( because i like to keep things realistic but if you would like to sign up please go to http://rnlafdemoteam.webs.com im not completly done but ya...

Yes well on fsx i am starting a FSX RNLAF demoteam but idk if i will do it like a solo display team just because that wouldnt be any fun :( because i like to keep things realistic but if you would like to sign up please go to http://rnlafdemoteam.webs.com im not completly done but ya...

Hmmm, well clay ...i have to tell you that there is another virtual Royal Netherlands airforce demoteam.... inside our virtual Royal Netherlands Airforce...

But evenso goodluck!

Hmmm, well clay ...i have to tell you that there is another virtual Royal Netherlands airforce demoteam.... inside our virtual Royal Netherlands Airforce...

But evenso goodluck!

Oh well im very sorry i didnt know about this um would it still be fine with you if i still had mine up and do u guys fly just like them or did u change it up where there is a forum

Oh well im very sorry i didnt know about this um would it still be fine with you if i still had mine up and do u guys fly just like them or did u change it up where there is a forum

No worries mate!!!

Maybe we'll fly together someday....can give some tricks and tips ;)

No worries mate!!!

Maybe we'll fly together someday....can give some tricks and tips ;)

ok thanks if u can tell me some of these tricks that would be awesome :D

• 1 year later...