New Rnlaf Paint Scheme!

Xilence

Hey everyone!

The new J-015 got spotted today in it's new colours! Personally I think it's extremely nice, but it's going to take some time to get used to it.

It does stand out from the crowd though :P.

Here are the photo's! RNLAF J-015

Yuck !! All I got to say really...

Interesting piccy though, seems the KLu still have some nonHMCS capable aircraft :rolleyes:

I don't like it.. :unsure:

In my opinion not very 'military'..

This is not 'military' ?

Well.................... :unsure: And it's a demo paintscheme.

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

It's 'military' enough for me.

I take it back, I'm slowly adjusting to it ... but far from the best demo scheme they ever made. I hope to see it at Rygge this year.

C'mon Dag...just admit it .......you're jealous!!!LOL :D:lol::lol::lol::lol: just kidding Dag

I think its beautifull, ofcourse a liverie for the F-16 for FSX on its way:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=14276

grts

T

Dunno about Dag, but I'M sure as hell jealous.  :lol: Jealous of the skills of a few peaple on here :blush: I just popped over to that Sim-outhouse link and what you've done looks amazing. I'm definitely gonna add this one to my livery collection. It might even become my default livery over Vins one I use at the moment. (Sorry Vin  :blush: )

C'mon Dag...just admit it .......you're jealous!!!LOL :D:lol::lol::lol::lol: just kidding Dag

Ok then.... but there have been better KLu demos for sure. It'll be easy to spot though. On the repaint, play a bit with the specular to get that metallic kinda shine that isn't really metallic... :blink:

Thanks

Ok then.... but there have been better KLu demos for sure. It'll be easy to spot though. On the repaint, play a bit with the specular to get that metallic kinda shine that isn't really metallic... :blink:

Thanks

True.....! though i also have a thing for our J-015, and already busy on the speculars to have that shiny gloss on it....

Grtz!

Well, they did announce the new scheme would be shocking. I think they did a good job on that :P.

Yep it was a shock after all :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some pics are also on the sim-outhouse post so you get to see them again, but also some new ones. Enjoy :) (Although I like previous paints better, it's fresh somehow)

d090402ev1899.th.jpg d090402ev1810.th.jpg d090402ev1901.th.jpg d090402ev1892.th.jpg d090402ev1814.th.jpg d090402ev1995.th.jpg

okay guys....

I have uploaded the liverie on Avsim.....for SOH will take some more time due to awaiting of clearance for uploading...

Avsim will take a day perhaps 2...

ScreenShot033copy.jpg

there will be some updates in the future..there im not too pleased about the fuselage...but it will be there in time...

For now...enjoy and have fun with it!

I think this is the best scheme ever to grace the Dutch demo F-16 :wub: . As a matter of fact, I like this livery so much I'm going to order the Falcon. Never thought I'd say that :P. Only thing I dislike though is the "One team - One mission"-text on the horizontal stabilizers, but I guess they had to do something about the recruiting problem. Anyway, a big thank you to TAFKAM for the wonderful repaint B)!

Well...in the time that i was working for our queen in the airforce...im sorry but uhhh it is one team one mission LOL....just kidding..indeed its to get some recruits...

But thanx for the kind words bud...enjoy!

I think this is the best scheme ever to grace the Dutch demo F-16 :wub:

Really....? :rolleyes::lol: The J-016 comes to mind, but of course taste is subjective :D No, I too am getting more used to this scheme, but it still lacks something in my opinion. Anyway, Ray you did a great job on this paint, I really think I couldn't have it done much better.