The Perfect Addon

• Aerosoft

One of the products the lab deep in our basement is working on. The first prototypes now work but we got to find a nice way to refill the thing. Estimated price is $24.95 and it should be available a year from now. Just plug it into your USB connector and it will know when you start a flight simulator. The amount of kerosene smell depends on the throttle setting. 100% safe!

girostick.jpg

lol... Brilliant, but hey, it is the 1st of April, so my thoughts are this is a joke!!! ;)
I was expecting an "early Catalina release" prank. Thought that would be the ultimate in my books, as I'm so anxious to fly it! :rolleyes:

I want two of those + USB extension cables, so I can stick them in my nose.

Just imagine the sight...

TrackIr cap on the head toghether with headphones and microphone and then those two Kerosticks sticking out of my nose.

Whats missing .... My Rayban "Aviator" sunglasses offcourse and maybe this "Butkicker" making me Hum.

Life as a flightsimmer will never be the same again.

B):wacko:

Finn

I was wondering how to get this one past the wife. She spent years convincing me that smoking cigars indoors was really, really bad manners (which I now agree it was), but I've a feeling this could end up landing me in trouble as well. I supose a good product feature would a the smell version of a volume botton so users could wind it right down low when the family are in the house, and then like we all must do to the volume button when we have the house to ourselves, wind the smell intensity to max.

Just have to remember to turn it back down to low and open windows in plenty of time.

I can just imagine the excuses; must be the cooker on the blink again, maybe we have a gas leak, I think the iron made a funny smell while you were out and I did some housework for you etc

OK, so must of could get caught out trying to get away with the last excuse :lol:

Paul

Oh, what about offering it with a choice of liveries?

Heck in that case I better never fly my Super Cub again...

LOL Good one!! :lol:

The quip for me was the fact that it's price was quoted in USD and not EUR...

So, your NOT kidding about this (April Fool's day).... :huh::blink:

Are any of you aware that smelling AVGAS is as toxic as what you pump into your cars on a regular basis??? <_<

Well, its your life... :rolleyes:

Smell you later! :blush:

So, your NOT kidding about this (April Fool's day).... :huh::blink:

Are any of you aware that smelling AVGAS is as toxic as what you pump into your cars on a regular basis??? <_<

Well, its your life... :rolleyes:

Smell you later! :blush:

Ah cummon James!! Everyones doin it!! You don't have to inhale. Clinton didn't... :unsure:

Ah cummon James!! Everyones doin it!! You don't have to inhale. Clinton didn't... :unsure:

I smell it all the time, first thing when I get out of my car, at work @ Lunken Airport (KLUK) and sometimes I get a headache :mad: if it's been a long day and I get a "good wiff" of it during pre-flight... :blush:

Not good for the brain cells ... :blink:

Don't recommend it. :mellow:

Knock yourselves out... :rolleyes:

I smell it all the time, first thing when I get out of my car, at work @ Lunken Airport (KLUK) and sometimes I get a headache :mad: if it's been a long day and I get a "good wiff" of it during pre-flight... :blush:

Not good for the brain cells ... :blink:

Don't recommend it. :mellow:

Knock yourselves out... :rolleyes:

Wow, going at it at work and in the car! Sounds like an intervention is in order! :)