Bought Credit But Got No Credit

hi jus gettin rather frustrated bought the 10 credits and the download folder says credit pack but the only thing there is the base pack with no credit at all!!

how can i get my credits or get my money back?thats my user id 25056

i have received the confirmation email as well as the validation key.

but when i download it from my account the only thing i get is the basepack exactly the same as the demo pack.

and i dont think i paid 12 eur for a demo

thanks

Hi,

Is this your first installation of AES? If it is, the you must download the basepack and install it first. Once you've installed the basepack, run AES Help, and then go to Add New Credits to AES. That's where you put in your serial number AES-xxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx which you should have received via email, or you can see it in your aerosoft account's order history.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

men i have read the whole manual. give me advice if u can jus dont patronise.

when ever i open the aes help program and try to add the credit the programme shuts down and stops working.

but believe me i have read the manual over and over again beleive me.

• Developer

Then you are the first with this problem.

When you "cut-and-paste" (or enter) the AES-171-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx number into the Field at the "Add new Credits" Page and press the Button below ("Press to add new Credits to the list"), you will get the SN into the list, or you get an error message, even when the program crash.

If you don't get it, please send a email to support@aerosoft.de, there we can help you. Please don't post any order details here.

hi jus gettin rather frustrated bought the 10 credits and the download folder says credit pack but the only thing there is the base pack with no credit at all!!

how can i get my credits or get my money back?thats my user id 25056

i have received the confirmation email as well as the validation key.

but when i download it from my account the only thing i get is the basepack exactly the same as the demo pack.

and i dont think i paid 12 eur for a demo

thanks

Have you downloaded the latest baseback? AES V.1.99b?

Older Version might not accept newer credits. See this post: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20198

Download, Install the baseback. Start AesHelp, Add new Credits. Copy-Paste your Credit from your email. Afterwards you should see 10 available credits, which you can use to activate the airports to full version instead of demo mode!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer
Thank you so much for your sharing :rolleyes:

I don't know, what you want to say with this sentence, but I hope not you are taking about sharing credits :angry:

And the next time, don't at "Spam" Links into your posts.