German Airport 3 Hamburg

• Aerosoft

German Airport 3 Hamburg (for FS2004 and the FSX) is one of those releases that many people were waiting for. And we can understand, it is a major regional airport and very important for Northern Germany and there just was no good version for any version of FS. Well it's available now and it looks great. check out the images!

Product pages

gap3hamburg_18.jpg

gap3hamburg_16.jpg

gap3hamburg_14.jpg

Product pages

Weee, one of my favorite short hops is EKCH-EDDH, especially on Thursday evenings when the (very friendly and professional) VATSIM controllers are on duty at EDDH.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
German Airport 3 Hamburg (for FS2004 and the FSX) is one of those releases that many people were waiting for. And we can understand, it is a major regional airport and very important for Northern Germany and there just was no good version for any version of FS. Well it's available now and it looks great. check out the images!

Product pages

gap3hamburg_18.jpg

gap3hamburg_16.jpg

gap3hamburg_14.jpg

Product pages

Mathijs, thanx for another great product. While I am aware that it is difficult to adapt to significant

terrain changes properly, I was surprised to observe that the product (released early March 2009)

had the parking lot opposing the new building between terminals 1 and 2 occupied with cars.

At the time of release, the new hotel (btw an interesting construction) was half-erected, and no

car could be parked any more. Of course, this is only evident to "simulants" often able to compare

the "reality" with Aerosoft´s "image" :-) And, of course, it is not relevant for flying but for vision.

General question: what is your policy concerning freezing the state-of-terrain? And what is the

policy to adapt the terrain to "significant" (whatever may regarded as such) changes? Updates

of Hamburg X planned?

Btw: Hamburg airport has undergone a very strong change in structure and organisation. As far

as I am aware, "times of change" here have come to completion.

Best wishes: SailingPilot (May 15, 2009)

Product pages

gap3hamburg_18.jpg

gap3hamburg_16.jpg

gap3hamburg_14.jpg

Product pages

Mathijs, thanx for another great product. While I am aware that it is difficult to adapt to significant

terrain changes properly, I was surprised to observe that the product (released early March 2009)

had the parking lot opposing the new building between terminals 1 and 2 occupied with cars.

At the time of release, the new hotel (btw an interesting construction) was half-erected, and no

car could be parked any more. Of course, this is only evident to "simulants" often able to compare

the "reality" with Aerosoft´s "image" :-) And, of course, it is not relevant for flying but for vision.

General question: what is your policy concerning freezing the state-of-terrain? And what is the

policy to adapt the terrain to "significant" (whatever may regarded as such) changes? Updates

of Hamburg X planned?

Btw: Hamburg airport has undergone a very strong change in structure and organisation. As far

as I am aware, "times of change" here have come to completion.

Best wishes: SailingPilot (May 15, 2009)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this amazing product! I really love it!

I would like to know if customers of "German Airports 3 Hamburg X" will have the possibiliy to get a good value update on the "German Airports 3 X" package as soon as it is available. This would be appreciated very much.

Thank you for advising.

Best regards

Jigedi

Hello Jigedi,

Will try to find out if they have any plans.

Hi there,

it makes me wonder why Aerosoft doesn't sell the complete download - GAP 3X Package as a whole right now, and add each single Airport

to the download section when released.

I'd prefer this option instead of being forced to wait until the complete package is released (e.g. GAP 2X).

Regards,

Max

Hello Max,

We get the singles first as they are developed.

Normally get released as a bundle when they are all done.

I know Shaun,

but why not sell the complete bundle even before completition?

Most of the actual airports are sold as a bundle (fs9 + fs2004). It seems to be possible to get the fs9-version before the finalazation of the fsx-version (and vice versa). Why isn't it possible to handle a bundle the same way?

As I already said, I woudn't mind to pay the whole 40 Euro for GAP 3 and download the airports separately as soon as they are released.

Greetings,

Max

• 2 months later...

Hello Jigedi,

Will try to find out if they have any plans.

Dear Shaun,

as the release of GAP 3 comes closer now I would like to ask you if there's any news regarding the special discount for customers who have already purchased single airports such as Hamburg for example. I would really appreciate if there is a plan to "motivate" people to buy the complete GAP 3 package for a special price.

Can you tell me when the release date will be?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Jigedi

Hello Jigedi,

I'll ask to see if there are any plans for this.

Hi Shaun,

I am curious, but from what I have read, it seems that if I purchase the German Airports 3 bundle for FS 2004, I can then get free downloads as the FSX versions (hamburg, etc,) become available. Am I understanding this correctly? I do run both FS9 and fSX, and would be happy to pruchase the FS9 bundle now and then just add the FSX versions as they become available. If this is not the case, is there any other discount associated with purchasing the FS9 bundle? Thanks in advance for your help.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Can you please give me a link to where you saw that offer too.

As for discounts apparently I dont think there will be any, it will be the same with GAP 2 I have been informed.

Thanks for your reply Shaun. The link is at at http://www.flightsimx.co.uk/fs9/aerosoft-releases-german-airports-3/. The line says as follows (I guess it could be a typo):

Aerosoft have released German Airports 3 for Flight Simulator 2004, with the FSX version following shortly.

An up to date Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel
was sorely missed in FS up to today. It’s an important airport for the region and there just was no good coverage so far. But the German Airports developers done their magic again and Aerosoft now has started selling the download
version.
The FSX (free for those who buy the FS2004 version)
and boxed versions will follow soon. Looking at the images you know that German Airports 3 – Hamburg will be a sweet airport to start or end your flights.

Perhaps I am undsertandling this incorrectly. If so, when do expect that the German Airports 3 for FSX bunble will be available, and will it be
as
a boxed version?

Thanks Again, Pete

Hello Pete,

Those people who purchased that particular airport for FS2004 will get the FSX version free when it comes out and that only applies to the singles and not the bundle when it appears.

As to dates etc I'll try to find out.

Hello Pete,

Those people who purchased that particular airport for FS2004 will get the FSX version free when it comes out and that only applies to the singles and not the bundle when it appears.

As to dates etc I'll try to find out.

Thanks Shaun! I figured there may have been some confusion on my part.