Vfr England & Wales - Snowdonia

Mr. Andres "Variometer",

When I was a teenager, I lived in the UK for just over a year and got to climb to the top of the horseshoe during the summer on a hiking/camping trip; along with a group of families. I must say that your video brough back the memory of it to me. :D

Excellent work! B)

Now, go SENT YOUR RESUME TO HOLLYWOOD! ;)

PS: Is this the Aerosoft Glider?

• Upvote 1

When I was a teenager, I lived in the UK for just over a year and got to climb to the top of the horseshoe during the summer on a hiking/camping trip; along with a group of families. I must say that your video brough back the memory of it to me. :D

I hope that the good memories prevailed, Mr. Chams, don't want to be the one who reminded you of the stresses and strains about climbing on hills <_<

PS: Is this the Aerosoft Glider?

I wish I could have used the discus in this clip, can't wait to fly this beauty, but it isn't released yet :mellow: So I used the Genesis2 from David Rowberry for the inside views and the FSX DG808S for the rest.

Kind regards, Andreas

I hope that the good memories prevailed, Mr. Chams, don't want to be the one who reminded you of the stresses and strains about climbing on hills <_<

Oh! :blush: They were all good memories... sorry, if I mislead you. I actually enjoyed living there tremendously and I even had a cute Scotish Girl-Friend at the time. ;) When your trying to impress your lady; there's no such thing as pain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could have used the discus in this clip, can't wait to fly this beauty, but it isn't released yet :mellow: So I used the Genesis2 from David Rowberry for the inside views and the FSX DG808S for the rest.

Kind regards, Andreas

Thanks!

And, I'll look forward to your next video... Cheers! B)

• Upvote 1