It looks great. But, please, do NOT forget the Terminal 2 :huh: .

Can we also expect LPPR and LPFR sceneries soon? That would make it more complete :rolleyes: .

Thank you!

Regards,

Marco

Truely one of the really charismatic airports - and worth to be done. The first screenies look gorgeous already.

But please don' t forget the '0' at RWY '03' :)

Looks the same as fs2004 to me, fsx has taken almost a year (or a year already?) I thought terminal 2 was going to be included. Hope the scenery creators consider terminal 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. Kok/ Developers,

If its not too late in the dev game; could you enable the FSX Rain effect on the taxiway/runway textures?

Thank you.

PS: Updating my list. ;)

The gate numbering system has changed from alphanumeric to numeric some time ago (shortly after Lisboa 2008 was available). In this new version I still see the alphanumeric numbering.

Regards,

Domingos

Das ist leider kein Scherz. It's no joke, this was announced a few months ago. There are freeware developers that are making LPPR. Hopefully it will be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this version be free for owners of the FS9 version. Or is this a complete redesign of Lisbon only for FSX, with no connection to the one year older FS9 version?

• Aerosoft
Will this version be free for owners of the FS9 version. Or is this a complete redesign of Lisbon only for FSX, with no connection to the one year older FS9 version?

This is the FSX version of the current FS2004 version. customers of the FS2004 version will see this as a free download.