Aes Realistic!

Hi there...

I was thinking... is it possible that I collect images of all vehicles included stairs, catering truck and all others (all sides that you can use it for yours models)... for Split int. airport (LDSP).. and you add it to AES... that in next version we have realistic ground crew and vehicles for Split airport.

Best regards

Igor Papic

• Developer

Hi,

thanks for you offer, but I am not able to realise custom textures for more then 200 airports.

But I plan for a future version a system, where the textures can be used more fexible, so that repaints can be handled within AES.

Maybe it's possible to make a animated ground power unit for remote stands, using the smallest pushback vehicle to tow it around. So that remote stands that don't have power can use the groundpower unit

Hello all,

Apparently a very nice tool for AES has been created here :

[Link removed. This tool has no permission and there was no agreement to use the textures.

We will just discuss a new version, which fits to the roles. O.Pabst]

He doesn't have to make any, it would make more sense to let the community to do the textures, he just needs to make it possible for us to assign different textures at different airports in a similar way to repaints for aircraft.

Normal that Oliver can not do all textures alone... but we could it Oliver want it... I could make photo texture for all Croatian airports...

One more thing would be very nice to create for AES Oliver !

Some emergency vehicules on the runway (same principle as the Follow Me car I presume...) in case of any problem during a flight : I find some screenshots on Ivao forum and was thinking you can do the same thing !

hapagloyd.jpg

hapagloyd3.jpg

Bye.

How can Oliver make that for over 200 Airports.

Not Oliver, but users can do it.

Olli, it is possible to create and use custom textures in different airports with AESv2?

The emergency vehicles thing sounds really cool, I assume that you would have to be able to declare an emergency on approach

or request vehicles or something like that.

However some of these things require contact with the air traffic control. Like ATC would control the firetrucks to the landing aircraft, and the activation of the emergency vehicles happens before the aircraft touches the ground. Isn't that when AES activates, when planes are on the ground...

In the future, since we won't be getting any new simulators for a while, maybe AES could be integrated into a larger aircraft monitering system capable of handling traffic on runways with multiple directions. Or, perhaps a better system of managing intersecting runways. this external system could have direct ties to the AES system making it possible to have AES run on these AI aircrafts. there could be a whole slew of programs including AES (airport enhancement services: your Plane) TES (traffic enhancement services: AI generated aircrafts) ATS (airport traffic services: managing ATC) GTMS (ground traffic management services handling ground movements at the airport) AWS (airport weather services managing runway configurations dependent on user set weather) . running in the background controlling aircraft movements managing runway operations. with the option to close and open runways whil in the sim... all generated at random, or by weather settings (I'm going way down the line ... talking like AES 7 or something) then we could only hope that the AI aircrafts have more realistic integrated sourcecode, so they don't have to stop on the runways after landing and before takeoff, and they wouldn't jurk around turns on the apron, actual aircraft climb and decent rates based on weather and other factors. the use of flaps during takeoff..

All of these things I am suggesting are, well just my wishes... but also things that bring many questions. like, could the current AI run under the systems discussed above? or would a whole new line of AI have to be made... could you in affect, get rid of the way FS runs itsself and use a more integrated system like what is defined above??? would that have any major problems for the simulator.

Apparently My idea is very good !

So Oliver you always want to put this feature at the end of the prio list ?

I have to say that your behaviour wasn't very gentle as far as I'm concerned ... :huh:

Apparently My idea is very good !

So Oliver you always want to put this feature at the end of the prio list ?

I have to say that your behaviour wasn't very gentle as far as I'm concerned ... :huh:

Hello

Do you know what addons did they used to display the emergency vehicules ?

Thanks

Denis

• 2 months later...

the firetrucks thing could easily be moddeled, simply get AES to detect the transponder set to 7700 when that is detected the trucks hold at the runways holding point and when ground contact on the runway is detected they take chase?