Not My Old Username

Peter Lürkens

Hi,

its a pity that I cannot continue with my usual username, because that was already in use by some who made two posts in 2006.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Welcome to your new home. If you click on My Controls, down the left side click on Change Display Name, change what you need to and you should be ok.

Hi,

its a pity that I cannot continue with my usual username, because that was already in use by some who made two posts in 2006.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter,

Did you have an old account with Aerosoft and if so are those two post in 2006 you?

Don

Hi Don,

it could have been, but it isn't so. I checked the two posts, but they are definitely not mine.

For the time being I'm ging to change to my real name, because it is not possible to use a displayed name that is identical to some else displayed name.

best regards,

Peter

Hi Don,

it could have been, but it isn't so. I checked the two posts, but they are definitely not mine.

For the time being I'm ging to change to my real name, because it is not possible to use a displayed name that is identical to some else displayed name.

best regards,

Peter

Why not use: "RealFunky" ;)

Bert