Active Sky Advanced Announced

Peter Lürkens

H i folks,

HiFisim at www.hifisim.com announces a new version of Active Sky "Advanced" that supports vertical air movement as thermals and ridge lift in FS and FSX.

Apparently CumulusX!/Simprobe will soon have a commercial competitor.

Not much more info yet, in particular on competition qualification with repeatable conditions for all participants.

best regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter, wonder how different it will be compared to your CumulusX! and Ians Sim_Probe combination. I won't be getting it for the price I'm assuming is expected. We'll probably see a reasonably more realistic cloud effect I guess. But I'm totally satisfied with what you all offer. We are greatful to have you two. I have to give you two another well deserved THANKS for all you two do.

THANKS!!!

Scott (sf4JC)

lol thanks Scott - I feel suitably humble. I'll be impressed if hifisim produce a good soaring competitor for CumulusX and sim_probe - their package does so much more whereas CumulusX and sim_probe both target a very specific soaring requirement. Dramatic weather produced in Active Sky Advanced will probably be impressive to fly through. I'm holding out for CumulusXV2!

cheers - Ian