Aerosoft Glider

rgirdler

A few months ago there was a buzz aboout a new glider being developed by Aerosoft for FSX. Does any one have any new information on it or was the project file 13ed ie droped, dumped, etc. I found that the links to the development pictures no longer work. I hope they are still moving forward on this as there seems to be a bit of a famine on new gliders for FSX. I'm looking forward the the ASTIR.

A few months ago there was a buzz aboout a new glider being developed by Aerosoft for FSX. Does any one have any new information on it or was the project file 13ed ie droped, dumped, etc. I found that the links to the development pictures no longer work. I hope they are still moving forward on this as there seems to be a bit of a famine on new gliders for FSX. I'm looking forward the the ASTIR.

Hi,

a short look into Aerosofts official forums discovers: THIS

Using the SOAR search function here returns: THAT

But be careful... reading both threads is highly addictive. Can't wait to put my hands on Ian's C4.

Dirk.