Back with some news

Tom Eagles

Looks like a GREAT addon for Condor users. I never totally looked into getting a copy of Condor as I am really enjoying FSX. But, did I read the home page right, Is there a free version of Condor available? And if so, What are the limitations?

Scott

Looks like a GREAT addon for Condor users. I never totally looked into getting a copy of Condor as I am really enjoying FSX. But, did I read the home page right, Is there a free version of Condor available? And if so, What are the limitations?

Scott

no there is no free version of condor, just a freeware lower resolution version of the uk vfr scenery.

for more info on condor http://www.condorsoaring.com

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I cannot spend too much time on the internet at my current location so I couldn't search myself. How is the Condor community doing? Is the original Condor the same build today, or has there been many updates to make it more enjoyable and impressive? Just wondering, cause I'm sure there are new members that may not know of the Condor Sim.

Scott

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I cannot spend too much time on the internet at my current location so I couldn't search myself. How is the Condor community doing? Is the original Condor the same build today, or has there been many updates to make it more enjoyable and impressive? Just wondering, cause I'm sure there are new members that may not know of the Condor Sim.

Scott

the condor community is huge over 5000 registerd users.

Condor is now on version 1.12 the weather and flight systems i think are the most realistic out there, there are a lot of SOAR members on the condor forums. Multiplayer is a breeze, condor works straight out of the box no need to add bits on to make multiplayer work. Granted that some of the scenery's dont look as pretty as FSX but what i think goes a long way to prove how realistic it is is the fact that the majority of users are r/l glider pilots who use it to keep their hand in during the off season, several are actually competing in the FAI WGC this month and last month.

I spent a long time here at SOAR both as a member and on the Staff, its great to see it still here.

have a look through the forums at condorsoaring.com and the actual website Condor is more about hyper realistic glider and weather and competition practice although many fun free flight servers are online.

here is the online server list depending on the time of day you can see hundred flying online. http://www.condorsoaring.com/serverlist.php

anyway thats enough from me, keep up the great work don and karen hope you both are well.

tom

SOAR MEMBER 1060