standard FSX austrian soaring mission

Hi

even after a perfect landing in Zell am See it says that I've landed abroad. How comes? Where exactly do I have to land to fulfill the mission?

Thanks Michael

You first have to cross the finish line in the air which is in the middle of Zell am See . So while still flying, aim for the green point and keep flying until you have left the green point behind you. Then the mission will tell you that you have completed the mission. Then make a 180 turn and land (landing is not a part of the mission).

Bert

There's a bug in that mission recording a good landing after passing through the finish - the 'success' area is misaligned. I can't remember where the area actually is - it's around the airfield somewhere.

Ian

There's a bug in that mission recording a good landing after passing through the finish - the 'success' area is misaligned. I can't remember where the area actually is - it's around the airfield somewhere.

Ian

...and if you have any addon-mesh installed: Don't land at all... you can't reach the success area anymore. Sad but true.

:cheers2: Dirk