Another one from Dave Rowberry

wormburner

Over at flightsim.com:-

Name: aeriane.zip Size: 7,585,310 Date: 01-21-2008

FSX Aeriane Swift'Light. The Swift is a high performance foot-launched sailplane, designed to combine some of the convenience of hang gliders with the soaring performance of sailplanes. It takes off and lands like a hang glider, yet maintains exceptional performance at high speeds, achieving a lift-to-drag ratio of about 25:1. Although it is a fully-cantilevered rigid wing with aerodynamic controls and flaps, it weighs only about 100 lbs and is easily transported on the top of a car This model made with Gmax features full animations, detailed VC and custom built gauges. By David Rowberry.

Seems to work in fs9 as well - althogh will have to slew to launch- FSX has files for microlight towplane

Thanks for keeping us informed wormburner! I seldom go to FlightSim.com, but I do go to AVSIM quite a lot. I never have trouble getting in there.

I finally got around to getting slope lift for the sector where the English Lake District is. Peter has a great tool for that. I believe I did the most of western US in as little as 45 minutes. So, Thanks again for introducing this UK area to me.

sf4JC

Thanks for keeping us informed wormburner! I seldom go to FlightSim.com, but I do go to AVSIM quite a lot. I never have trouble getting in there.

I finally got around to getting slope lift for the sector where the English Lake District is. Peter has a great tool for that. I believe I did the most of western US in as little as 45 minutes. So, Thanks again for introducing this UK area to me.

sf4JC

FS9 specific version out now with VET and audi vario.

Glad you like the Lake District - with a little luck maybe soaring their for real in my own sailplane this year. A new computer to run FSX is thus way down the list, maybe by fs11 i'll have the cash.

Glad you like the Lake District - with a little luck maybe soaring their for real in my own sailplane this year. A new computer to run FSX is thus way down the list, maybe by fs11 i'll have the cash.

Be sure to tell us all about it if and when it happens in the Real Life Soaring section of the forums.

sf4JC