New to CumulusX! - having trouble.....

btosoaring

Hello Peter,

:embaressed: Duh! I had set the theme to "Clear Skies" instead of "Fair Weather" :confused2:

It is working fine now!! Guess I need to read things better! :dancing: Thanks for all the help! Now on to your lastest version - then on to Sim Probe! :ok:

Well, I turned out to have a huge mess. I have XP Media Edition and it had net framework 1.1 on it so when I put 2.0 on I removed the lower version - Big Mistake!!

Soooo, I took everything off, reinstalled net 1.1 and the updates and hotfixes (never uninstalled 2.0), then reinstalled FSX and everything was back to normal.

Don,

if you ever have to install .NET 2.0 for any reason: don't remove the .NET 1.1. .NET2.0 is additional to 1.1.

Bert

Don,

if you ever have to install .NET 2.0 for any reason: don't remove the .NET 1.1. .NET2.0 is additional to 1.1.

Bert

Bert,

Yeah, I learned the hard way!! :cry: :cry: :smashfreak: :urmm: :fallingbricks: :crylaugh:

Don