FSZwever Website Gone?

rlink

Just curious, is Max Roodvelt's FSZwever website no more? I can't seem to find it.

Randy L.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Adam Savage

Does anybody have his email address just in case someone would want to see if they could host his great tool and gauges in the future? Not sure if they are used much by the soaring community anymore, but I do in both FSX & FS2004 to sometimes check times and also create my own short races.

sf4JC

It looks like Max took his site down. He said he was going to. It looks like another chapter is closed in virtual soaring history. I don't have a current e-mail addy for him.

Don

And that is a shame too. He really did have superior aircraft and tools. Thanks Don.

Randy L.

• 2 months later...

Found his tools over at Wolfgangs Site in the Tip and Tricks English section, then go down the page under the section titled, FS shuts down when I switch on the GPS Unit .

I did find that in WindowsVista you must run FSZweverView2 as an administrator. I found myself desperately trying to load a particular race course using the program as I always to send it to the gps-nav.dat file short of just creating one and pasting it over to the FSX directory.

Scott