FSHost - - SOAR! in FS2004/FSX

sf4JC

Another UPDATE 06/20/08!! For now, the info below should be correct. I may be moving to South Dakota soon and I'm not sure what kind of internet connection I am going to be able to get, and also when I can get it. So I will be announcing when the server will go "off the air" and back on as soon as I'm for sure I am moving and when.

FSHost...

Server Address: 12.227.195.226 port 23459

Server Name: SOAR! - FS2004/FSX - port23459

Session Name: FS9/FSX Slope&Thermal on 23459

TeamSpeak2 Address: **TeamSpeak2 @ 3n1 Racing (SOAR2!) address 12.227.195.226:8770

I have also updated TeamSpeak2 to the latest version, I'm not sure how I missed that one. So I'm hoping there will be no problems with TeamSpeak2 now.

sf4JC

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE - 07/03/08 -

I found out Sunday, that I will be moving next weekend. I have to wait for the sale of our home, and then to buy a home before I can get my FSHost server back online. So it could be down for over a month or so. Sorry to those that have tried to use it lately, I have been so busy getting ready for the move that I haven't gotten around to turning the server on lately. I'll keep everyone posted, but I will most likely have limited access to the internet for a while after next weekend.

Scott (sf4JC)

• 2 weeks later...
Another UPDATE 06/20/08!! For now, the info below should be correct. I may be moving to South Dakota soon and I'm not sure what kind of internet connection I am going to be able to get, and also when I can get it. So I will be announcing when the server will go "off the air" and back on as soon as I'm for sure I am moving and when.

FSHost...

Server Address: 12.227.195.226 port 23459

Server Name: SOAR! - FS2004/FSX - port23459

Session Name: FS9/FSX Slope&Thermal on 23459

TeamSpeak2 Address: **TeamSpeak2 @ 3n1 Racing (SOAR2!) address 12.227.195.226:8770

I have also updated TeamSpeak2 to the latest version, I'm not sure how I missed that one. So I'm hoping there will be no problems with TeamSpeak2 now.

sf4JC

• 2 weeks later...

Hello redbaron, and sorry for such the long time in replying. I only have a short time to read and possibly reply to all of the new posts since leaving my home in Iowa about two weeks ago. I have very limited internet access at my current location, and to make it worse, it's on dial-up connection. Earlier I had a whopping 7KB/s connection! Whahoooooo!?!

Yes, the server is down until we get a place of our own, with CABLE connection hopefully!! But I will let everyone know when the server is back up and running at a new address.

Scott

Hello redbaron, and sorry for such the long time in replying. I only have a short time to read and possibly reply to all of the new posts since leaving my home in Iowa about two weeks ago. I have very limited internet access at my current location, and to make it worse, it's on dial-up connection. Earlier I had a whopping 7KB/s connection! Whahoooooo!?!

Yes, the server is down until we get a place of our own, with CABLE connection hopefully!! But I will let everyone know when the server is back up and running at a new address.

Scott

• 5 months later...

UPDATE 03/19/09!

Back online temporarily and only at times I can be there to run it. It is at the moment limited to a maximum of 5 people online at a time, hopefully without any major problems. If anyone sees any problems, please contact me here at the board or by email.

SOAR! - FS2004/FSX Gliders

FSHost...

Server Address: ???.???.???.??? port 23456

Server Name: SOAR! - FS2004/FSX Gliders

Session Name: SOAR! - FS2004/FSX Gliders

TeamSpeak2 Address: **TeamSpeak2 @ 3n1 Racing (SOAR!) address ???.???.???.???:8769 . ___________________________________________

Scott

EDITED the address because it changes at least once a day!

• 1 month later...

May be some GOOD NEWS! I may actually see some "light at the end of the tunnel". We may have our house sold after almost 8 long months, and we have our eyes set on some property opportunities in the very near future if our house sells. So that means the server could again be available for most of the day, everyday, rather than being available for short periods of time on certain days, if that even.

Will keep everyone posted as things progress.

Scott

Welp, it seems as though my server has not been functioning correctly for some time now. So, SORRY to those of you that have tried to enter it. I just finally found the utility to see if the ports needed for the sessions were being recognized by others for them to be able to enter. Needless to say, it was saying they were closed, even though they have been openned through the firewall and network device. I couldn't figure out what was going on, so I spent the day trying to find out the problem and finally came up with one I think.

To get it working right, I had to unplug the network. This will hopefully not be a problem once in our new home and a cable connection again. If anyone has trouble getting on when it's available, please let me know, and I'll see what else I can do.

Scott