Wow!

Peter Lürkens

I'm flabbergasted! A whole new forum for CumulusX! What a great honor, thanks folks.

Only one little wish: Could we rename it to CumulusX! with the exclamation mark and without the blank? I know, there is at least one more software out, called Cumulus, and I'd like to avoid confusion.

best regards,

Peter

I was wondering about the correct title of the program, because at one point in time, it was starting to bug me since the folder inside the ...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules folder had that title. Thanks for clearing that up Peter.

And, a HAPPY One Month Anniversary to you and CumulusX! from the first public alpha release!!

sf4JC

Only one little wish: Could we rename it to CumulusX! with the exclamation mark and without the blank? I know, there is at least one more software out, called Cumulus, and I'd like to avoid confusion.

best regards,

Peter

Okay, it is done. Sorry, I did not realize the signifiacne of the name. I changed it on the main SOAR site also.

Don