Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Tuor

Tour de Suisse -Part2

Jim,

Nice screenshots. It would be nice if you would give a brief description. ie. where along the route were these shots taken?

Cheers, :smiles:

Don

I took the snaps on the last bit of Task 8 as I neared the Thun turnpoint. The task was Lausanne-Montreux-Bex-Saanen-Zweisimmen-Thun about 63nm. I have a minimal laptop but get 20fps by keeping it simple-just use CCS2004 and smaller textures for clouds,autogen etc. At the moment I have set great soaring weather. Cheers.

Thanks Jim451 for this post! I thought I had all of the races that could be entered into FSX, I didn't know the races from FS2000/2002 could also be entered. All I had to do was add real-world weather and I was soaring. It was great!

sf4JC