Need the following people...

sf4JC

I need to get a hold of the following people to see if they wouldn't mind me uploading their slope files to AVSIM. What I need is written permission to upload. I believe this could be in the form of an e-mail if possible, nothing signed. I may have a hard time convincing authorities, if I didn't get the correct permission, that I found it on a message board since anyone could create a statement and say they are whomever.

So with that said, Don, do you or anyone know how to contact these people possibly through e-mail?

>> Andy Souter

>> MK

>> nobicus

and possibly...

>> Tony Fendall & Brian Haining - I do have old e-mail addresses if they still work.

I just need to finish the work I started over 2 months ago, and get the remainder of the files uploaded. And, again, SORRY for not getting it totally finished right of way, and THANKS to Don for allowing me to do this for the FS2004 community before they may have gone missing. If nothing else, they have become a bit more visible for the people looking for this type of addon.

sf4JC

You have my full permission to use my slope files in whatever context or for them to be uploaded to any web site.

Hope this will suffice.

My best wishes to you all for continuing with MSFS, I hope you get a working soaring setup soon.

I miss the whole world aspect of MSFS for soaring. Scenery for Condor is coming on but only at an area a time.

But for the multi-flying an racing Condor is a blast!

I finally found a clue to who MK might be, and I believe he is 'MikeK' on message board. He is the author of the ccs_sandia_mts_new_mexico_usa file. I believe I have a starting point to start contacting these people, but first I have a question as to going about emailing via the members menu of this message board.

Don, there is an option on the bottom left of everyone's profile page about maybe emailing them, but I cannot seem to get it to work. When I click on "Send an Email", it comes up with an error and says to look in the help section to find out how to use its function. I cannot find the appropriate help question to get me on the right track.

So, am I missing something or not doing something right? Am I not using this feature correctly in this case? Everyone but Brian Haining are found in the members area af the message board.

sf4JC

You have my full permission to use my slope files in whatever context or for them to be uploaded to any web site.

Hope this will suffice.

My best wishes to you all for continuing with MSFS, I hope you get a working soaring setup soon.

I miss the whole world aspect of MSFS for soaring. Scenery for Condor is coming on but only at an area a time.

But for the multi-flying an racing Condor is a blast!

Thanks Andy! I haven't made any kind of jump to Condor yet, not that I will, but I just feel FSX & FS2004 still provides me with enough enjoyment to keep my interest in aviation strong.

Glad you all are having fun and enjoying Condor!

sf4JC

sf4JC,

Please feel free to use any of my files. I hope they give you as much pleasure as they gave me.

I am now flying with Condor.

Regards

Tony

Perhaps I should clarify; you can upload them for others to use also.

Tony

Don, there is an option on the bottom left of everyone's profile page about maybe emailing them, but I cannot seem to get it to work. When I click on "Send an Email", it comes up with an error and says to look in the help section to find out how to use its function. I cannot find the appropriate help question to get me on the right track.

So, am I missing something or not doing something right? Am I not using this feature correctly in this case? Everyone but Brian Haining are found in the members area af the message board.

sf4JC

There are 2 reasons you cannot send a message: 1) The person is not registered on the board (not in members list) or 2) He has turned off his personal message option.

You aren't doing anything wrong. Maybe you should post a message to him, with his name in the topic, then "pin it" so it will stay at the top. Meantime I will look thru all my correspondence to see if I can come up with and email for him. If so, I will PM you the info.

Hey THANKS Tony! And thanks for the clarification. You all did quite some work back then. It's great to actually hear from the people who did this for the FS2004 community. Thanks again.

Don, I got the e-mails that directed me straight to the board personnal messages you left for me. Did you do that via the "Send Message" function on the profile page right underneath the personnel photo? I beleive I'll try to make a test for you, so you should receive a message within minutes.

sf4JC

Don, I got the e-mails that directed me straight to the board personnal messages you left for me. Did you do that via the "Send Message" function on the profile page right underneath the personnel photo? I beleive I'll try to make a test for you, so you should receive a message within minutes.

sf4JC

Thanks Don, I got your reply. So now I know I can possibly contact most everyone unless otherwise stated.

sf4JC