Seasons Greetings

Tom Eagles

Merry Christmas and a happy new year !!!

Hoping that everyone has a great christmas break and a very happy new year.

2006 saw some pretty big changes here at SOAR, Chris handed over the reigns to Don after an amazing period of growth where he put SOAR firmly on the map and took it from strength to strength.

The big question on everybody's mins was what will FSX bring us...the answer not much.

The forums got a new look, and just in time as condor began to take SOAR by storm.

Condor became the Simulator of choice for a lot of people at SOAR, The Virtual World Soaring Championships was re established, once again taking the name of "The Max Roodveldt Cup" in honor of one of if not the definitive designers for MSFS. Where are you max, we miss you.

Don has outlined his roadmap for SOAR and all things look great. Membership is still going from strength to strength.

The question is what does 2007 hold for us...

The MRC.

New integrated SOAR web site.

More online competitions.

Things to watch for..

Patch 10,11 for condor (patch 10 is imminent probably over the christmas break)

New scenerys for condor.

The long awaited plane pack for condor. (first quarter 2007)

Possibly Condor version 2 at the end of 2007

all in all things just couldnt get much better.

So have a great holliday folks and if i dont catch you before a prosperous and haapy new year.

Tom

Karen and I would like to wish all the members of SOAR and visitors, and prospective members a very

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The year 2007 should prove to be a very exciting year with Condor gaining momentum at SOAR. I would not rule out FSX however. As members upgrade to higher end computers and we hopefully gain new membership dedicated to Microsoft FSX, I am sure many SOAR members will spend many pleseant hours exploring the soaring possibilities of this great sim.

Cheers, :smiles:

Don and Karen

Nothing to add, but what if ... just saying it was enough to make it happen?

Seasons Greatings

Joyeuses Fetes

Felices Fiestas

And no matter the sims... it's time to wish all SOAR members a great great time over 2007. Wish you all the best particularly health, love, and friendship. :AA: :AA: :AA: