Flight Club

Don Hamilton

If you are tired of all the hassles of changing versions of MSFS, or dealing with the ever changing complexities of the modern flight sim, or don't have the money to buy all the hardware and software necessary to stay current in the world of flight simulation, then you have to take a look at this little gem.

http://www.danb.dircon.co.uk/hg/hg.htm

It is all written in Java script. It will even run on computers from the junk yard. Lets see, if this little application could be adapted to run on a pocket pc or a cell phone one could fly it in your office during coffee break, or at lunch or at other times during those hidden moments. :roflmao:

Be careful it too can become addicting!

Cheers, :smoking:

It's been there for a while. I remember having tested it a couple of times when I was in Australia. More than two years ago. I never went very far nor very high, but it's just for spending 2 minutes when waiting for the coffee to drip. Addictive ? absolutely! :AA:

Sad that the author passed away. An astonishing guy. :???: