Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Tom Eagles

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORBY :)

HOPE YOU GET ALL U WISH FOR THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS YOU HAVE MADE TO SOAR :):excl: :hi: :hi: :big_boss: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

C'est pas vrai en ben on vas boire alors, bonne fete comme on dit icit.... :cheers2: :BEER3:

Hey Thank You everybody.

I'm not too much in sims at the moment. Real life turbulences, family requiring attention, and a new demanding job, but I still read the news here and on APS forum from time to time.

I probably need a '22 to bring me back on...

But I saw some nice pics on FFVVV Site, and I'm re-installing things in my old machine to start training with Condor. So you will hear again soon from me.

And as the nights are coming earlier now, I might complete this wave for Argentina before blossoms.

Again thank you all for your kindness.

:wave: :BEER3:

Happy B-day Norby! Glad to see some people are starting to transfer/start using Condor with me as well :D