fsx demo

Tom Eagles

You can get it from http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimul.../downloads.html also

Have you seen the DG808S wing? (downward bend) - never seen anything like that on a real life DG808 - the video on the site shows it being towed with the wing in that state -hope that gets fixed. - just remembered from another video saw how bendy the wings were - not like real life - these are stiff carbon fibre wings.

You can get it from http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimul.../downloads.html also

Have you seen the DG808S wing? (downward bend) - never seen anything like that on a real life DG808 - the video on the site shows it being towed with the wing in that state -hope that gets fixed.

When i flew a tow (behind the maule) @ oshkosh, it was pretty crappy (with wings bent down) and the rope was messed up (looked like it was looping behind the wing and always flailing around in the wind like it wasnt even hooked up), and towing at 80-90kts :[

Havn't been able to try the tow function yet in the demo mode but I did move the 1-26 upgrade that I'm working on into the aircraft directory and was pleasantly surprised to see that it functioned well in the FSX environment. The only issues that I noted were the missing gauges(expected) and an overall black finish on any surfaces of the model not having a texture file. Even the flight dynamics seemed to be somewhat improved but that may have been the result of some of the changes I'm making in the cfg file. So the good news may be that at least MS didn't leave us sitting in the dust as has happened with other upgrades. Should be interesting to see if the thermal programs work as well. I think I'll compile a Thermiek file tonite and see if that works. :whistling: