New Perks for the SOAR board

Guest Karen Hamilton

Guest Karen Hamilton

As you have probably noticed, I have added more emoticons. Hope you enjoy them! Right now they are all in a long......... list. I am trying to figure out how to break them into smaller groups or make the display panel a little wider so it will show 3 colums. :???:

Also, I have uploaded a whole section of funny avatars. I thought the ones that came with the board were pretty dorky. Anyway, if you would like to check them out, just go to your "My Controls". Scroll down and on the left you will find an option to add or change an avatar. On this screen is a drop down menu, choose the folder called "Animated". Enjoy!

Lastly, Don and I :lightbulb: thought it might be fun to have several layers of "ranks" according to how many posts you make, so we made some additions to the original 3 ranks: (these correspond to the number of boxes below your name on your posts)

Fledgling - 1 box / 0 posts

SeaGull - 2 boxes / 50 posts

Raven - 3 boxes / 100 posts

Hawk - 4 boxes / 200 posts

Falcon - 5 boxes / 300 posts

Eagle - 6 boxes / 400 posts

Condor - 7 boxes / 500 posts

Albatross - 8 boxes / 600 posts

GliderPilot - *9 boxes / 700 posts

FlightInstructor - *10 boxes / 850 posts

CFIG - *12 boxes / 1000 posts

* I have done a special graphic for these 3, but still having problems trying to get the board to recognize the graphics....... :???:

We based them on the birds noted for their soaring.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the changes!