CCS2004 Mifflin Race

Guest Don Hamilton

Just for clarifying, I did not pause during the flight.... I wanted .. but it was too short already biggrin.gif

Also my setting of see you is not correct as it shows I missed the two turn points when the trace is clearly inside the red circles of these turn points. There must be something I'm messing.

Such differences are very common and we, at FFVVV, are use to it. However I dont remember the reasons (if I ever had read about it).

Let me ask the questions on the FFVVV forum, and I'll let you know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David,

I dont know if your program we tested last year to check logs for VNE and other violations is in use for verifying logs, but I suggest we consider it. It was very helpful and could probably be improved, for example to scan all log files in a same folder in a row and other specific rules for a given race.

One thing I suggest to consider since we use CCS: It's easy to modify ccs.ini or ccs-multi.dat to cheat with wider or stronger lifts. Therefore it would be good to have a utility that checks the ccs.ini file (check sum) and writes this check sum somewhere in the log file. The verification program could then compare the reference check sum to the one hidden in the log file. Same could apply with the ccs-multi.dat file. This would probably require ccs files to be located in a specific known folder, but it will become necesary as CCS will be gaining popularity. Just a thought...

Cheers,

Norby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made it around for the first time! smile.gif

1:22:01 in the ASW-28

Il try the Duo Next and then maybe the Blanik as I have added the US gauges and L-NAV systems to to make an officaial race with it.

Well guys,

an hard job no doubt...

Do you know Wagner field:???: ... I am sure someone of us huh.gif (Kris) knows it.

Believe me it is a fine place to recover, when you realize to be too low to finish the 1st leg.

I just landed there twice, so if you find there an ASW-28 and a Duo, now you know whose they are?smile.gif