Screenshot Contest is being Postponed!

Guest Karen Hamilton

Guest Karen Hamilton

Due to the low participation in voting mecry.gif and since summer is now here in the northern hemisphere we are postponing the contest temporarily. We only received 7 votes this month and only 2 entries for June, so it is with regret that we need to stop the contest for a bit.

We will restart it as soon as we can and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Any comments or suggestions on how to increase participation are really welcome!! Thanks!

Good idea to let it sleep for the summer months wink.gif

A crraazy thought just hit me - considering it's now real soaring season, how about Gliding/Glider Photo competition? Then we can have some real soaring merchandise in the SOAR shop too! cool.gif Might be quite time consuming, though dry.gif What do you think?

I like the idea!!!

I am going to the USA Sports Class Nationals in Ionia ,MI and I usually take 10-15 rolls of film to sell to make money for flight lessons ($500-$800)

and then have the negatives scanned and send them all into the SSA.

I have even had photos of mine in the SSA calender, on the cover of SOARING magazine and in the magazine also.