Only 2 days left

Guest Karen Hamilton

Guest skyguy95

About how many total votes do you get per month?

Also, could you show how many votes each shot has so we can see how close/far we are from winning?

Guest Karen Hamilton

Trace,

Amazingly. considering how many members SOAR has and how many view the screenshots, we get hardly any votes at all! Here is the rundown since the competiton started.

Nov - 14

Dec - 14

Jan - 9

Feb - 14

Mar - so far we have 14

I have not posted #s in the past because there are so few votes and that results in multiple ties. I will post them this time so you guys can see.

Bottom line, we need MORE VOTES!! It only takes a second to drop a note, you dont even have to put anything in the body of the email -- just put the # of the screenshot in the subject line!!

We greatly appreciate all those that take time to submit their shots and/or vote, but sure am disappointed that more pilots do not choose to participate in either submitting and/or voting! It is very difficult to make any event fun and exciting if folks don't wish to participate!! Any suggestions to increase the participation level would be appreciated!

Guest Max Roodveldt

Any suggestions to increase the participation level would be appreciated!

Just allow the pictures of unreleased planes to stand and promise the voters a beta - that should bring them in... smokin.gif

(and you know - promises made to bring in voters are not made to be kept... laugh.gif)

Guest Max Roodveldt

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Absolutely NOT but sometimes it helps to use some of their tricks - like turning deaf, dumb and blind whenever you want to - or to be able to never answer a question with a simple yes or no - or...

But trying to help moderating this message board almost turns me into one... smokin.gif