Items from the Pilot's Shop !

Chris Gordan

Folks,

I just received a few more logo items that I had ordered this past week. I now have :

1 Max Roodveldt MegaMug

1 Director's Cup

1 Standard Coffee Mug

1 Golf Shirt (2 sided printing, 4"logo on front, 10" on back)

1 SOAR Wall Clock.

I've gotta tell ya...the stuff looks spectacular. the Wall clock especially, is a real eye-catcher...as is the big 10" logo on the back of my golf shirt!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I'll undoubtedly order more items as gifts, or to complete a set of coffee mugs/other drinkware. Man, that sweatshirt might be tough to pass up. I think another Wall Clock for the clubhouse of my real flying club might be in order as well biggrin.gif

Don't forget, we now have several varieties of hats, tile drink coasters, and mousepads. As always, there's a 30 money back guarantee on all items in the shop.

Enjoy!!

SOAR Pilot's Shop

Guest skyguy95

It is a shame that they took what would have been one of the best sellers sad.gif . Cafepress had a "glider pilots" hat with a full brim and they took it off the day my shop started!