Lost My Code, New Installation.

SWDT

Hi All,

It must be some time ago now i purchased 1 lot of AES credits.

5days ago, My P.C contracted a virus in which required a complete re-format of my computer, I hope i can recover some files. The email address i used to purchase the credits is now no longer active, My question is please, Can i be resent my code if i provide some proof of purchase, eg, the email address used?

If i reinstall AES, WIll it recognise my PC again, And unlock the airports automatically?

Kind Regards, & Thanks.

• Developer

Hi,

even when you email is not anymore valid, the login to the shop you purchased the AES product will let you use the email. If you forget the password, contact the aerosoft via email at info@aerosoft.com

Here we can't help you.

As long as you can recover the AES directory (files of the base directory are enough), you don't need to reenter the SN, just run the newest Installer again, after the files are recovered. Then you can be save that all is back normal.

I have the same problem with a virus and it looks like I'm going to have to re-install my OS. So, I am in the process of backing up files. What is the best way to backup AES, so that once I re-install FS, AES will recognize all my credits and airports?