Looking For Atc -wafe Files - Download

mercury2

Hi,

I am looking for ATC wafe files for downloading.

It is more realistic by flying and hearing the ATC in the background. Perhaps someone knows International ATC and special regions like England, USA and Germany.

thanks a lot for your help

Horst

Hi,

I am looking for ATC wafe files for downloading.

It is more realistic by flying and hearing the ATC in the background. Perhaps someone knows International ATC and special regions like England, USA and Germany.

thanks a lot for your help

Horst

Hi,

you can find some ATC-Chatterfiles on Avsim.

dreamflyer

Hallo newmanix,

I bought the proram via download, but I have problems:

I think, I made a mistake by downloading the streams because I have no red / green lights.

When I started a flight, the program worked but I don´t hear anything. Open gl and FSUIPC were installed.

Page 5 od the Manual:

... 1) Active ATC List

This box shows the currently active ATC streams you have. Here you can change their order.

2) Light Icons

These icons appear after a stream scan has been complete. If green, the corresponding stream is

connected, if it is red, it is not connected. Note: these only appear after a scan has been completed

Hope for help ..

best regards

Hallo Andy B.,

thank you very much for the tip.

I bought a separate program (Cielosum - Live ATC Chatter) to download and manage the files, but as you see, I have some problems ...

greetings

Horst

I cant believe someone is actually charging money for something like that, there must be free versions somewhere out there.

If you want realistic procedures/sounding ATC that works properly with any AI traffic packages you have installed in FS9 or FSX then give "Pro Flight Emulator Deluxe" at try along with the Expansion voice package, it really is very good now and it really adds to the whole experience.

Hallo newmanix,

I bought the proram via download, but I have problems:

I think, I made a mistake by downloading the streams because I have no red / green lights.

When I started a flight, the program worked but I don´t hear anything. Open gl and FSUIPC were installed.

Page 5 od the Manual:

... 1) Active ATC List

This box shows the currently active ATC streams you have. Here you can change their order.

2) Light Icons

These icons appear after a stream scan has been complete. If green, the corresponding stream is

connected, if it is red, it is not connected. Note: these only appear after a scan has been completed

Hope for help ..

best regards

You don't download the streams. You just click run in the download box and they run live into the program.

Hi,

the problems were finished after reading the manuel again with more time ...

But when I loaded the streams via the archive, I got most of the streams in a bad condition, mostly from KBOS and KJFK.

By the way: It would be very nice, to get some good MP 3-streams from you:

Clearance Delivery

Ground and Ramp Control

Arrival

Final Tower

Ground

many thanks and best regards

Horst

• 2 weeks later...

FSPassengers also uses wave files... In the download section you download several ATC chatter files. You can also record them by yourself very easy. Just go to ATCbox.com and record with a program like audicity.