Overland Japanese Airports Vol 3

I hope someone can help me to find what went wrong.

Yesterday i bought the voerland japanese airports vol 3, did the installation plus the update. After i activated RJAA in AES, it seems all works normal, 5 points have been deducted, the letters changed to green, only under "credits, which can be used to asigne full mode" went from green to yellow - which never happend so far.

AES is not supporting FS9 using RJAA, using the other airports in the package AES is working normaly without any problem.

Anyhone any idea what went wrong ??

Any support is very much appreciated

thanks

Werner

post-12875-1237398822_thumb.png

Werner,

In the attachment, the credits for RJAA is already in full mode and this is a contradiction to what you're saying. When you start FS9 and placed the aircraft on RJAA there's no AES support? Try using the resync/repair button on AES Help, maybe that'll solve the problem.

Goodluck.

..., only under "credits, which can be used to asigne full mode" went from green to yellow - which never happend so far.

Just a warning to let you know that you're running out of AES credits. This got nothing to do with the activation process of the airports.

Jon

thanks both of you for support - I have re-installed once again and now it is working. Don't know what was wrong but something went wrong during installtion I assume.

Anyhow thanks once again for your fast support

Werner