Sca 1

flydk

Hello

I have installed SCA 1 and i am fly from copenhagen/kastrup and should takeoff from rwy12,

however there is a long row of aircraft waiting to take of from rwy 12 but nothing is taking off anybody know why :(

Hello

I have installed SCA 1 and i am fly from copenhagen/kastrup and should takeoff from rwy12,

however there is a long row of aircraft waiting to take of from rwy 12 but nothing is taking off anybody know why :(

Have the same problem with RWY 12. Usually I set the speed to 8x or 16x, they disappear, and you are cleared for take-off :rolleyes:

In the same scenery there are problems with the progressive taxi-line which is invisible for the first 500m.

Guess we will have to wait for Mega Airport Copenhagen, whenever it is due. Should have been prioritised before Arlanda - if you ask a Dane...

Hello Folks,

I checked the AFCAD and it seems that the reason why the aircraft wont take off is because the Hold Shorts are to far from the Runway. Extending the length of the runway in the AFCAD so the Hold Short touches the actual runway should fix the problem.

What? Who? When? How much?

Could it be dream factory studio? They made Arlanda and I think I have heard something about them and a new EKCH!

Negative about the FS Dreamfactory.

Have a look in the forums at FSonline.dk

Hi Johan

Could you please send me a link? I could not find a direct thread about a new EKCH airport...

Thx in advance!

There is a few pictures in the forum, that's the only pictures you can find. There is no specific datas available about the scenery yet, only a few pictures:

http://www.fsonline.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4790#4790

The MD-87 model is a new AI model the same designer is working on. They are going to be included in the scenery and is DX10 compatible plus they shows when the "Aircraft cast shadows" is checked.